Paypal suspended, how to withdraw - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 02-24-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Hello,
I am an Italian citizen living in Thailand. I have a paypal account registered in thailand to which i have connected a thai bank account.
4 months ago paypal suspended my account.
I can't withdraw for 6 months and the balance is 4000 euro.

At the end of the 6 months, will it be possible to withdraw to the Thai bank account a little at a time, or can I only make one withdrawal of 4000 euro?

Since the money is in euro, and can only be withdrawn in thai baht, is it possible to withdraw it to another euro account? the exchange rate euro/baht applied by paypal is bad and in any case I would prefer to have euro instead of baht.

Thanks
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 02-25-2020
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 27
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 4%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Since it is a thailand paypal account and a thai bank is connected, you will only be able to withdraw to a thai bank OR USA bank.

You will not be able to connect an EU bank.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-26-2020
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,651
Thanks: 4,753
Thanked 7,345 Times in 6,696 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-26-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigest View Post
Since it is a thailand paypal account and a thai bank is connected, you will only be able to withdraw to a thai bank OR USA bank.

You will not be able to connect an EU bank.
ok thanks.

At the end of the 6 months, will it be possible to withdraw to the Thai bank account a little at a time, or can I only make one withdrawal of 4000 euro?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-26-2020
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,623
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,353 Times in 1,149 Posts
Activity: 79%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Hold on, a Thai PP can take a USA bank account for withdrawal??
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-26-2020
pricha's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 177
Thanks: 16
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Activity: 14%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICCOLABESTIA View Post
Hello,
I am an Italian citizen living in Thailand. I have a paypal account registered in thailand to which i have connected a thai bank account.
4 months ago paypal suspended my account.
I can't withdraw for 6 months and the balance is 4000 euro.

At the end of the 6 months, will it be possible to withdraw to the Thai bank account a little at a time, or can I only make one withdrawal of 4000 euro?

Since the money is in euro, and can only be withdrawn in thai baht, is it possible to withdraw it to another euro account? the exchange rate euro/baht applied by paypal is bad and in any case I would prefer to have euro instead of baht.

Thanks
yes you will be able
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-26-2020
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 7,132
Thanks: 859
Thanked 546 Times in 507 Posts
Activity: 98%
Longevity: 12%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Hold on, a Thai PP can take a USA bank account for withdrawal??
yes,Paypal is a US company,as a courtesy to US expatriates,they can link a US bank account to their non US pAYPAL account.
OP is Italian living in Thailand,I am afraid he has to transfer his Euro to his Thai bank account and conversion from Euro to Thai Baht will take place and he wil pay a fee.
can he send his Euro to another Paypal account?
If his account is closed ,then NO.
pAYPAL should send him an email saying he can withdraw his Euro

Last edited by agent006140; 02-26-2020 at 09:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-26-2020
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 0%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account thatís inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.
Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you canít send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which weíll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.



I understand that I will not be able to transfer money to a euro account.

will it be possible to withdraw about 500euro = 17000 baht per month or will I have to make a single withdrawal?

If it is not possible to withdraw a little at a time, until when can I leave the money in the paypal account? is there a time limit?

thanks
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-26-2020
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 227
Thanks: 6
Thanked 34 Times in 33 Posts
Activity: 59%
Longevity: 1%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PICCOLABESTIA View Post
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account thatís inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.
Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you canít send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which weíll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.



I understand that I will not be able to transfer money to a euro account.

will it be possible to withdraw about 500euro = 17000 baht per month or will I have to make a single withdrawal?

If it is not possible to withdraw a little at a time, until when can I leave the money in the paypal account? is there a time limit?

thanks
You can withdraw in 1000euro x 4.

This is different from a withdrawal of an active account.

Sometimes it is possible to take everything once and sometimes you have to withdraw in increments
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can i withdraw my money from paypal after it got limited and ebay got suspended? Medosa59 PayPal Talk 3 02-10-2020 06:57 AM
Withdraw Money from Suspended Paypal after 180 Days Conman3030 Subscriber Discussions 3 02-28-2015 01:30 PM
URGENT! withdraw from Paypal when ebay suspended sensogal PayPal Talk 9 11-14-2013 09:46 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts