eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Selling risky items with a fresh Paypal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/134481-selling-risky-items-fresh-paypal-account.html)

panchaspsycho 03-19-2020 07:23 PM

Selling risky items with a fresh Paypal account

Hello guys!Been using Paypal and eBay for about 10 years straight till last year.I got my main PP and eB account's suspended due to a car sale.2 months ago I decided to start selling again and did all the required steps on going Stealth. I posted my son's old PS3 and it sold pretty quickly.So far so good...about 2 days later my PP account got limited and it said ''we need some information from you bla bla bla, because we noticed some significant activity in your account''.They asked for a purchase receipt and an ID which I provided (both were legitimate).So far so good again...Next morning I woke up and BAAAAAAM... Account's dead lol... So I said to myself ''Maybe I did something wrong'' So what I did next is I bought a fresh stealth PP and eB account and posted the same thing with diff pictures ofc...24 hours later this account's dead too LOL :pound: ... SOOO my question to all of you is how can I sell these high risk items without losing my accounts???I have read a lot on this topic but never found a clear and straight forward answer. Thanks! :)

SaiJin 03-20-2020 12:30 AM

Re: Selling risky items with a fresh Paypal account

You can't... you'll get your account nailed eventually.

Unless you're a licensed reseller of course.

Speeder33 03-20-2020 12:55 AM

high risk on a new account just doesn't work, you will be an outlier in ebay/paypal's system and they will investigate

start slowly and eventually you can list higher risk items :)

newstart123 03-20-2020 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panchaspsycho (Post 1078556)
Hello guys!Been using Paypal and eBay for about 10 years straight till last year.I got my main PP and eB account's suspended due to a car sale.2 months ago I decided to start selling again and did all the required steps on going Stealth. I posted my son's old PS3 and it sold pretty quickly.So far so good...about 2 days later my PP account got limited and it said ''we need some information from you bla bla bla, because we noticed some significant activity in your account''.They asked for a purchase receipt and an ID which I provided (both were legitimate).So far so good again...Next morning I woke up and BAAAAAAM... Account's dead lol... So I said to myself ''Maybe I did something wrong'' So what I did next is I bought a fresh stealth PP and eB account and posted the same thing with diff pictures ofc...24 hours later this account's dead too LOL :pound: ... SOOO my question to all of you is how can I sell these high risk items without losing my accounts???I have read a lot on this topic but never found a clear and straight forward answer. Thanks! :)

Straigt answer will be : you can not

muzzie 03-20-2020 03:03 AM

In my experience - you can sell PS3, BUT first you need to develop your account to a certain level by:
1) sell many items to gain a sustained level of good feedbacks
2) have no returns, or any other problems
3) AGE account - no way you can sell PS on a fresh account without problems. I personally wouldn't think of doing so on an account younger than 3 months and less than 30 MIXED feedbacks
4) account ages after first sale, so it is important to do at least ONE sale as fast as possible. That can be any garbage for a dollar, but it should be there, with a good feedback, and REAL, not some virtual crap.
5) of course it all should be done from a perfectly created account to avoid any linking to your old accounts, using real SIM, good VCC, IP and so.

Seems a bit of a hassle, but nowadays there are no cutting corners in stealth.

AndStill 03-20-2020 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panchaspsycho (Post 1078556)
Hello guys!Been using Paypal and eBay for about 10 years straight till last year.I got my main PP and eB account's suspended due to a car sale.2 months ago I decided to start selling again and did all the required steps on going Stealth. I posted my son's old PS3 and it sold pretty quickly.So far so good...

I had to stop you here. Nothing was so far so good at that moment in time. The moment you listed a PS on a brand new account, the acc was sentenced to death. As soon as the item was sold, you chopped the acc's head off.

There's another reason why you want to avoid selling higher value items on a new account beyond the fact that you'll get banned. IME you're more likely to attract dodgy buyers who will try to scam you after seeing that your account is brand new.

panchaspsycho 03-20-2020 08:53 PM

Hello guys!Firstly of all thank you and may God bless for the fast answers and replies!Now I know that pretty much I have to sell my old socks and my wife's used slingshots to develop some good sales history :D ... Jokes aside I really don't have the time to post some cheap s*** :( ... So I'm gonna ask again (rly sorry for being an idiot but I'm 48 years old and not in touch with these kind of things)... Where can I buy some good established acct's that can sell these things or there's no way out and I'll have to do it myself (hopefully not). JUST WANT TO SAY I'M NOT A FRAUDSTER, SPENT 4 YEARS IN PRISON FOR ATM'S, DON'T WANNA END UP THERE AGAIN LOL :D :D

JayRay 03-21-2020 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by panchaspsycho (Post 1078887)
Hello guys!Firstly of all thank you and may God bless for the fast answers and replies!Now I know that pretty much I have to sell my old socks and my wife's used slingshots to develop some good sales history :D ... Jokes aside I really don't have the time to post some cheap s*** :( ... So I'm gonna ask again (rly sorry for being an idiot but I'm 48 years old and not in touch with these kind of things)... Where can I buy some good established acct's that can sell these things or there's no way out and I'll have to do it myself (hopefully not). JUST WANT TO SAY I'M NOT A FRAUDSTER, SPENT 4 YEARS IN PRISON FOR ATM'S, DON'T WANNA END UP THERE AGAIN LOL :D :D

I will advise you to do it yourself. Yes some sellers may say they provide this type of account but eventually the account will be suspended.

rsot 03-21-2020 06:52 AM

OP:

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

BenG 03-21-2020 07:21 AM

The morale of the story is that you need to take things slowly and build the account up, if you're not willing to do that then I think its time to look at other options. These measure have been put in place because things have been taken advantage of

Try selling on local marketplaces

panchaspsycho 03-21-2020 07:37 PM

What if I tell you that I own a small local marketplace :lol: Ebay is a million times better than local selling especially when it comes to high profit selling, not just selling...Ok so today I created a new stealth (second time) and posted some pencils and phone cases to ''sell''. How much should be the optimal feedback score and account age so that the stealth's gonna be safe?I hope those meatheads allow me to sale like i sold before sooner... :(

Steveo036940 03-21-2020 07:55 PM

You created a stealth account today...
and already listed phone cases and other items today.
I'd guess this account will not last another day. Seasoning an account, taking it slowly is the only way you'll be able to make an account that will last long enough to be able to sell the good stuff. This has been mentioned in this thread by others, yet you fail to listen or follow good advice from others. It's too bad your market dosen't do well on sales because I'm afraid that's your best bet.

panchaspsycho 03-22-2020 04:29 PM

Absolutely nobody told me WHEN to start selling LOW RISK/CHEAP items. Check the answers above...I'm 48 years old how should you expect from an old guy who's been in j for almost half a decade to know all these things :( I remember 10 years ago my first listing was I think a PS2 with some games...No issues at all!Still thanks for the advice.