eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   From now PayPal sees that we are using vpn (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/134548-now-paypal-sees-we-using-vpn.html)

snapemup 03-23-2020 02:55 PM

From now PayPal sees that we are using vpn

Hi,
I am from Lithuania.
I run multiple Uk stealth ebay and PayPal accounts.

Which banks can be added TODAY without any problems?

About 1 year ago i have added monese and transferwise banks to my stealth paypal accounts without any problem.

I have tried to add new bank accounts to my new paypal accounts about 3 weeks ago and i could not make it.
Error came up saying try again later.

I have tried one week later using different browser, it did not help

I have tried with PayPal app through Bluestacks, it did not help.

I had to call to a rep because i had no option.

They said log out off your vpn, they can see that i am using vpn, HOW?

I asked them if opening barclays will help, they said, not, They said log out off your vpn

Is it my not complete pc and vpn setup, or game over with online banks?
Thank you guys

lowave 03-23-2020 05:06 PM

Re: From now PayPal sees that we are using vpn

there is so many online services that anyone can implement on its own website to see if the visitors are using VPN or not.. just google "vpn detection" no doubt that paypal can see that :(
would recommend ipburger with fresh ip.. and yet u cant be sure..

PPbb 03-23-2020 06:20 PM

This is not something new. PayPal has always been able to detect VPN use.

slokor 03-23-2020 06:23 PM

This is old news.
Most bigger VPN providers use IPs that are shared and the ranges for those IPs are known and blacklisted.
You have to use a solid service that offer an IP that is NOT shared between uses and is dedicated to you alone.

afincho 03-24-2020 01:44 AM

they detect VPN from known data centers pretty easily. It's not new. you need to find a reliable source that can provide you IPs for PP

sax4 03-24-2020 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1079439)
This is old news.
Most bigger VPN providers use IPs that are shared and the ranges for those IPs are known and blacklisted.
You have to use a solid service that offer an IP that is NOT shared between uses and is dedicated to you alone.

That's not true, plenty of people use IP from the main VPN providers and it works fine for them. But of course once you call Paypal then they will be able to see straight away

sax4 03-24-2020 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snapemup (Post 1079406)
Hi,
I am from Lithuania.
I run multiple Uk stealth ebay and PayPal accounts.

Which banks can be added TODAY without any problems?

About 1 year ago i have added monese and transferwise banks to my stealth paypal accounts without any problem.

I have tried to add new bank accounts to my new paypal accounts about 3 weeks ago and i could not make it.
Error came up saying try again later.

I have tried one week later using different browser, it did not help

I have tried with PayPal app through Bluestacks, it did not help.

I had to call to a rep because i had no option.

They said log out off your vpn, they can see that i am using vpn, HOW?

I asked them if opening barclays will help, they said, not, They said log out off your vpn

Is it my not complete pc and vpn setup, or game over with online banks?
Thank you guys

If you are in UK why are you using VPN anyway? Trying to run a Lithuanian account from UK?. I run Lithuanian accounts with a UK IP address

rsot 03-24-2020 03:32 AM

@snapeup,

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

You're in good hands with sax4 :)

DigiCambio 03-24-2020 01:56 PM

curious to know which VPN provider have you used ?

Mayhard 03-24-2020 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1079508)
If you are in UK why are you using VPN anyway? Trying to run a Lithuanian account from UK?. I run Lithuanian accounts with a UK IP address

just out of sheer curiosity, why would you choose Lithuanian PP accounts?

burbur 03-24-2020 03:45 PM

buy a sim from the country you want the IP from (and use 4g). works perfctly for me

StealthLannister 03-25-2020 12:18 AM

IPBurger will soon release their new Residential IPs service. This issue will be solved asap ;)

amazonp 03-29-2020 12:35 PM

Got the same problem like you, try for a month but all failed. payooneer BOA/barcley bank. have you done it now? try call again with other agent, that will not ask log out vpn? Have you tried UK vps/cloud pc? can you call paypal for me? can pay you sixty dollar for that.

Stastoday 03-29-2020 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazonp (Post 1080948)
Got the same problem like you, try for a month but all failed. payooneer BOA/barcley bank. have you done it now? try call again with other agent, that will not ask log out vpn? Have you tried UK vps/cloud pc? can you call paypal for me? can pay you sixty dollar for that.

They know payoneer accounts. It's blocked by the system. You can call them and woman will tell you that. Sometimes after plenty of attempts your payoneer account suddenly can be linked to paypal. (like in my case) But after first money sent they remove your bank sending warning email to you.
Same time other VBAs attach normally despite the VPN.
I know a service which supposedly link payoneer to your paypal for 70$. But I never tried it for my account's safety reasons.

sax4 03-29-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 1079700)
just out of sheer curiosity, why would you choose Lithuanian PP accounts?

Because you can withdraw to a credit card, and up until recently you could only withdraw to a bank in UK

Mayhard 03-29-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1080959)
Because you can withdraw to a credit card, and up until recently you could only withdraw to a bank in UK

Yeah, but why Lithuania? It's the same in every other EU country. And where would you get ip for Lithuania?

Doctor453 03-29-2020 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 1080959)

which cards can you withdraw to with uk paypal accounts?

Doctor453 03-29-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mayhard (Post 1080975)
Yeah, but why Lithuania? It's the same in every other EU country. And where would you get ip for Lithuania?

Maybe lithuanian accounts are better for a variety of reasons, can test it and see how it goes.

amazonp 03-29-2020 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stastoday (Post 1080953)
They know payoneer accounts. It's blocked by the system. You can call them and woman will tell you that. Sometimes after plenty of attempts your payoneer account suddenly can be linked to paypal. (like in my case) But after first money sent they remove your bank sending warning email to you.
Same time other VBAs attach normally despite the VPN.
I know a service which supposedly link payoneer to your paypal for 70$. But I never tried it for my account's safety reasons.

you talking about the US paypal? heard of UK will not removed