eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   German PP & "Quick security check" adding a bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/134724-german-pp-quick-security-check-adding-bank-account.html)

dano 03-31-2020 05:00 AM

German PP & "Quick security check" adding a bank account

Hi i have a 180 day past German PP account that nowadays is able to withdraw funds. Email of funds avaiability is arrived already and i'm trying to withdraw funds

In a first moment i was able to add a bank account to the acc, but unfortunately the first transfer attempt i made ( 50 euro - in the account are over 1k ) was denied by the bank and obv it came back.

Paypal unlink that bank account and i immediately tried to add a new one, but surprise, now between the possibility to add a bank account and adding it for real there is our friend " quick security check "!!!

I obv don't have the phone number to complete the check, i tried already to change password and wait over 5/6 days to try again, but no luck!

Can't call paypal i'm not german, i can try with fb or twitter but i think they ask for something like docs

Have you any experience on this and suggest anything?

sax4 03-31-2020 05:06 AM

Re: German PP & "Quick security check" adding a bank account

Quote:

Originally Posted by dano (Post 1081274)
Hi i have a 180 day past German PP account that nowadays is able to withdraw funds. Email of funds avaiability is arrived already and i'm trying to withdraw funds

In a first moment i was able to add a bank account to the acc, but unfortunately the first transfer attempt i made ( 50 euro - in the account are over 1k ) was denied by the bank and obv it came back.

Paypal unlink that bank account and i immediately tried to add a new one, but surprise, now between the possibility to add a bank account and adding it for real there is our friend " quick security check "!!!

I obv don't have the phone number to complete the check, i tried already to change password and wait over 5/6 days to try again, but no luck!

Can't call paypal i'm not german, i can try with fb or twitter but i think they ask for something like docs

Have you any experience on this and suggest anything?

Quite often the QSC goes away after 72 hrs, but since you have now changed the password I'm not sure.

You can add foreign phone numbers to PayPal (business accounts at least)

dano 03-31-2020 05:45 AM

Password was changed by using " don't remember my password " way...this trick works for quick security check on login, i tried to do it for my case.

However i added and verified a german number now, quick security check disappeared and now i got the red error we are sorry...i'm more happy with that...just wait some other days and try again

rsot 03-31-2020 06:17 AM

Wait some days and report back - best of luck

dano 03-31-2020 07:01 AM

Yes ok for sure!