eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal wants photo ID (stealth account) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/135004-paypal-wants-photo-id-stealth-account.html)

anatho 04-09-2020 06:22 PM

Paypal wants photo ID (stealth account)

Just wanted to revise one listing on ebay, and it said "the paypal email cannot be used this time".

Checked my emails, no message from paypal. I logged into my paypal account, there was a notification that they require me to upload a photo ID because of "suspicious activity".

Suspicious activity is a joke, I did neither receive nor transfer money from there, basically I did nothing on the account.

How to proceed? Of course I do not have a photo ID as it is stealth account and not my real name on it.

MathProfessor 04-09-2020 06:31 PM

Re: Paypal wants photo ID (stealth account)

Did you log in from a bunch of different IPs?

It is possible to obtain photo ID but it's probably not worth the effort for a fresh account, might as well make another...

anatho 04-09-2020 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1083962)
Did you log in from a bunch of different IPs?

It is possible to obtain photo ID but it's probably not worth the effort for a fresh account, might as well make another...

Yes I think I logged in from different IP as my VPN connection was not working well.

Make another with same details is possible? They won't get linked?
Yes it is a fresh account, no transaction up to now.

haiderekarar13 04-09-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatho (Post 1083960)
Just wanted to revise one listing on ebay, and it said "the paypal email cannot be used this time".

Checked my emails, no message from paypal. I logged into my paypal account, there was a notification that they require me to upload a photo ID because of "suspicious activity".

Suspicious activity is a joke, I did neither receive nor transfer money from there, basically I did nothing on the account.

How to proceed? Of course I do not have a photo ID as it is stealth account and not my real name on it.

Ebay and paypal are very active nowadays for no reason why

MathProfessor 04-10-2020 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatho (Post 1083965)
Yes I think I logged in from different IP as my VPN connection was not working well.

Make another with same details is possible? They won't get linked?
Yes it is a fresh account, no transaction up to now.

No, use different details. If you make another account with the same details it will get linked.

rsot 04-10-2020 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1084048)
No, use different details. If you make another account with the same details it will get linked.

Correct to avoid linking.

anatho 04-10-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1084048)

Ok and so it is not a problem if the details from my ebay account do not match details from paypal?
E.g. if I am Richard Dalton from NY on ebay it is no problem to be James Grand from FL on Paypal and then use this paypal account with ebay?
Also I never made a paypal stealth myself, I only made my real one myself. The stealth one was bought. So if I make it myself, what do I have to remind then? I must use same VPN as with ebay? Also I need again VCC and VBAthen? Because this was included with my bought Paypal.

haiderekarar13 04-10-2020 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anatho (Post 1084184)
Ok and so it is not a problem if the details from my ebay account do not match details from paypal?
E.g. if I am Richard Dalton from NY on ebay it is no problem to be James Grand from FL on Paypal and then use this paypal account with ebay?
Also I never made a paypal stealth myself, I only made my real one myself. The stealth one was bought. So if I make it myself, what do I have to remind then? I must use same VPN as with ebay? Also I need again VCC and VBAthen? Because this was included with my bought Paypal.

New address new name make paypal. Add a bank verify
make new ebay with the name used on paypal same address and link ebay and paypal. Follow, the steps to groom your account . do not rush

anatho 04-10-2020 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haiderekarar13 (Post 1084259)
New address new name make paypal. Add a bank verify
make new ebay with the name used on paypal same address and link ebay and paypal. Follow, the steps to groom your account . do not rush

new ebay is not good. my account is 6 years old. so if I make a new one I have to start with selling limit, paypal hold, no feedback etc.

If I make a new paypal account, then what if they again ask for photo ID sooner or later? this is a problem with stealth accounts, as soon as they ask for documents you are in trouble. on my pp is $0, but imagine I have $1,000 or more on there, then everything is lost?!

haiderekarar13 04-10-2020 05:02 PM

I understand what you mean . Maybe , some senior member can answer this perfectly . I am not a pro yet

azer12622 04-10-2020 06:00 PM

If you don't overcome 40 usd per day and your ip is fresh , paypal won't ask for a proof

anatho 04-10-2020 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by azer12622 (Post 1084277)
If you don't overcome 40 usd per day and your ip is fresh , paypal won't ask for a proof

you mean $40 max received per day? or total transactions per day $40 regardless in or out?
but I did not have any transactions yet and still they already asked for proof. not sure if it is due to IP. With my personal paypal I logged in from different IPs a lot and never they asked for anything