eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   If someone solve this (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/135297-if-someone-solve.html)

boytena 04-20-2020 12:51 AM

If someone solve this

Hello
So my story.
Over eBay i sold computer and everything its ok and my money got released today from 21 days hold.
And then i tried to buy something on ebay (few dollars) and i got paypal limited and declined transaction from eBay with explanation that this is antifraud systems decision.
I uploaded stealth documents to paypal (ID) and instantly my paypal account was recovered.
Next what i did its try to buy something on online store for 100€ and got declined.
Then i tried to withdraw like 10$ 2x to my VCC and got message that it will be on pending for 72 hours.
And then i bought some items on ebay and everything was ok but on eBay now its purchase on pending but money was deducted from paypal.
And then i tried to withdraw money again to my VCC because i thought now it will be instantly but now its always saying that they cannot confirm its me.

I hope i explain it ok (sorry English is not my first language)
And now if someone is willing to solve this problem for me so i dont need to wait 72 hours for withdraw and enable me that i will be able to purchase on other stores with paypal and im willing to give you some award for it.

Thank you

Sistermoon 04-21-2020 05:36 AM

Re: If someone solve this

Quote:

Originally Posted by boytena (Post 1086861)
Hello
So my story.
Over eBay i sold computer and everything its ok and my money got released today from 21 days hold.
And then i tried to buy something on ebay (few dollars) and i got paypal limited and declined transaction from eBay with explanation that this is antifraud systems decision.
I uploaded stealth documents to paypal (ID) and instantly my paypal account was recovered.
Next what i did its try to buy something on online store for 100€ and got declined.
Then i tried to withdraw like 10$ 2x to my VCC and got message that it will be on pending for 72 hours.
And then i bought some items on ebay and everything was ok but on eBay now its purchase on pending but money was deducted from paypal.
And then i tried to withdraw money again to my VCC because i thought now it will be instantly but now its always saying that they cannot confirm its me.

I hope i explain it ok (sorry English is not my first language)
And now if someone is willing to solve this problem for me so i dont need to wait 72 hours for withdraw and enable me that i will be able to purchase on other stores with paypal and im willing to give you some award for it.

Thank you

Hey. Just wondering...
How did you made stealth docs???

burbur 04-22-2020 07:35 PM

we can not confirm it is you --> you changed the phonenumber on the account or deleted it completly recently. Add a phone, wait 4 weeks and then there wont be this problem

PepsiCoin 04-22-2020 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by burbur (Post 1087823)
we can not confirm it is you --> you changed the phonenumber on the account or deleted it completly recently. Add a phone, wait 4 weeks and then there wont be this problem

what kind of name is burbur?