Need PayPal contact phone number ASAP - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Need PayPal contact phone number ASAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth View Post
This is their legal department in australia's number :+ 61 3 9013 681
you sure this is the right number? tried calling it but wouldn't connect
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 31%

you can not call to australia about a UK paypal..

that's a completly different company. UK does not have a number for a legal department.

If you want to escalate it you need to request a final response at crc@paypal.com. after that you can make a complaint to FOS or to cffs

http://www.cssf.lu/en/consumer/complaints/
https://www.financial-ombudsman.org....ow-to-complain

or make a complaint to small court (I would not do this before you get an answer from crc)
https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
you can not call to australia about a UK paypal..

that's a completly different company. UK does not have a number for a legal department.

If you want to escalate it you need to request a final response at crc@paypal.com. after that you can make a complaint to FOS or to cffs

http://www.cssf.lu/en/consumer/complaints/
https://www.financial-ombudsman.org....ow-to-complain

or make a complaint to small court (I would not do this before you get an answer from crc)
https://www.gov.uk/make-money-claim
I was given a reference number on Friday 24th April by crc@paypal.com and told to email ppelce@paypal.co.uk for any further discussion/comments.

I sent an email to ppelce@paypal.co.uk on Saturday 25th April saying I will escalate it further unless a resolution is achieved and I'm waiting on a response. My pp account is legit so idk why tf they've limited it. They asked for supplier information but I literally paid my supplier through paypal and they can see this themselves (and the products I purchased). THEY ARE SO F***** RETARDED

I'm now waiting on the information submitted to be reviewed even though its already been 5 days.
Old 04-27-2020

that's normal, they do it on every paypal from time to time.

You should just submit the documents (normaly it is ID, explain what transactions are for, proof of delivery and suplier invoices).

If they like it they will reinstate your account. if not they will block it comletly and you can get your money back in 180 days. Most of the time they do not reinstate the account.

The review takes normaly 3-5 days. If they suspend the account because they did not aproove the docuemtns you submited.

When you writte to CRC about that they will tell you that there was a to high risk involved with your paypal account and they decided to close your account to protect themself from financial loss.

this will be your "final response". After that you can can either make a complain to CSSF, to FOS or to a small court (if it is less than about 10000 GBP).

I currently have 3 different paypals in the same situation. I tryed to submit a complaint to CSSF for one and went to small court for another one. On the 3rd paypal I am still wating for the final response and will try how FOS works.

The small court complaint and the cssf complaint are still ongoing but I can update you with the results.

About your case: crc@paypal.com is the escalation department. they will at least take 10-20 days to answer your mail. But you should not have written them before you had an outcome of your restriction. In most cases CRC will just confirm you what they told you already, BUT you need this response to make a complain to CSSD or FOS
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
that's normal, they do it on every paypal from time to time.

You should just submit the documents (normaly it is ID, explain what transactions are for, proof of delivery and suplier invoices).

If they like it they will reinstate your account. if not they will block it comletly and you can get your money back in 180 days. Most of the time they do not reinstate the account.

The review takes normaly 3-5 days. If they suspend the account because they did not aproove the docuemtns you submited.

When you writte to CRC about that they will tell you that there was a to high risk involved with your paypal account and they decided to close your account to protect themself from financial loss.

this will be your "final response". After that you can can either make a complain to CSSF, to FOS or to a small court (if it is less than about 10000 GBP).

I currently have 3 different paypals in the same situation. I tryed to submit a complaint to CSSF for one and went to small court for another one. On the 3rd paypal I am still wating for the final response and will try how FOS works.

The small court complaint and the cssf complaint are still ongoing but I can update you with the results.

About your case: crc@paypal.com is the escalation department. they will at least take 10-20 days to answer your mail. But you should not have written them before you had an outcome of your restriction. In most cases CRC will just confirm you what they told you already, BUT you need this response to make a complain to CSSD or FOS
Wait what do you mean "Most of the time they do not reinstate the account". I've only been selling on eBay?!? so I'd assume they remove the limitation because they can see what I've been selling and my supplier (I provided invoices)

All my sales are legit and the documents are legit. I've been waiting more than 3-5 days now. Its the 6th day now and no response. Maybe the only wrong thing I did was send email to crc@paypal.com before I got a reply on my limitation. But they were taking the p*** to review the documents and they still haven't done it.

btw, my identity is already verified (driver's license) and it also passed on my business account.

Last edited by ibrahim11; 04-27-2020 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

I wish you the best of luck but being legit really doesn't mean a lot to them. If they feel your business is a financial risk they will part ways.

Your account is up for review / suspended because your activities flagged the system the key is to do whatever you're trading split over multiple stealth accounts.

ESPECIALLY if you can't get your real account re-instated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahim11 View Post
Wait what do you mean "Most of the time they do not reinstate the account". I've only been selling on eBay?!? so I'd assume they remove the limitation because they can see what I've been selling and my supplier (I provided invoices)

All my sales are legit and the documents are legit. I've been waiting more than 3-5 days now. Its the 6th day now and no response. Maybe the only wrong thing I did was send email to crc@paypal.com before I got a reply on my limitation. But they were taking the p*** to review the documents and they still haven't done it.

btw, my identity is already verified (driver's license) and it also passed on my business account.
Old 04-28-2020

I should add it's not the end of the world if paypal doesn't reinstate you. Ebay is moving everyone over to managed payments this year so if ebay are happy with what you sell you simply won't be trading for a few months until managed payments is available so don't worry about it too much.

If paypal ban you your money will be available in 180 days.
Old 04-28-2020

I have also 2 accs with a limitation. for one i submited the docs 4 days ago and for the other one 5 days ago. do not worry they will respond at some point.

I also found a working number with paypal: +4408005870461 (I called them 2 mins ago)
first they say it is a bank holiday and then they transfer your call to an agent
Old 04-28-2020

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to Josephsm823

Quote:
I have also 2 accs with a limitation. for one i submited the docs 4 days ago and for the other one 5 days ago. do not worry they will respond at some point.

I also found a working number with paypal: +4408005870461 (I called them 2 mins ago)
first they say it is a bank holiday and then they transfer your call to an agent
Can I call in for any country PayPal account?
Old 04-28-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephsm823 View Post
Worth a shot - worst comes worst, they will likely redirect you to a different number?
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:

thanks, I'll try that. Btw my account limitation was lifted today BUT THEY'RE STILL F***** HOLDING MY FUNDS because they want to wait till the items have been delivered even though HALF OF THEM ARE ALREADY DELIVERED. I told pp customer service this on live chat and they said wait another 24hours for those transactions to be released.

ITS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 24-72HOURS TO DEPOSIT INTO MY BANK AFTER RELEASE OF FUNDS because paypal want to f**** review every single action on my account.

btw my legit business account is still limited. I will see what happens with that one (still being reviewed). What did the people at paypal say on that number^^?
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
I wish you the best of luck but being legit really doesn't mean a lot to them. If they feel your business is a financial risk they will part ways.

Your account is up for review / suspended because your activities flagged the system the key is to do whatever you're trading split over multiple stealth accounts.

ESPECIALLY if you can't get your real account re-instated.
update: personal account reinstated but every action is still subject to a f*** pending hold 24-72hrs.

Customer service is still ****. Will have to message again to get them to release funds for delivered items (tracking shows they have been delivered for 3-4 days now)

If that phone number works, Im gonna call them and give them a piece of my mind...
Old 04-29-2020

Congrats. If your personal has been restored, your business account should no doubt be restored as well as they will both most likely be linked.

The 24-72hour hold is nothing to worry about. It will eventually dissapear as you continue to build trust on the platform.

When my real paypal got restored several years ago they wanted to put a rolling reserve on it but never did. It's just paypal reducing their financial risk and ensuring you keep performing well as a seller.

I would say still make some stealth accounts to be safe. BUT ebays going in to managed payments this year so there isn't any point ...

Quote:
thanks, I'll try that. Btw my account limitation was lifted today BUT THEY'RE STILL F***** HOLDING MY FUNDS because they want to wait till the items have been delivered even though HALF OF THEM ARE ALREADY DELIVERED. I told pp customer service this on live chat and they said wait another 24hours for those transactions to be released.

ITS GONNA TAKE ANOTHER 24-72HOURS TO DEPOSIT INTO MY BANK AFTER RELEASE OF FUNDS because paypal want to f**** review every single action on my account.

btw my legit business account is still limited. I will see what happens with that one (still being reviewed). What did the people at paypal say on that number^^?
Quote:
update: personal account reinstated but every action is still subject to a f*** pending hold 24-72hrs.

Customer service is still ****. Will have to message again to get them to release funds for delivered items (tracking shows they have been delivered for 3-4 days now)

If that phone number works, Im gonna call them and give them a piece of my mind...
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
ibrahim11 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-29-2020

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to Josephsm823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephsm823 View Post
They will only attend to UK accounts only.
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

Congrats on the reinstatement though
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
ibrahim11 (04-29-2020), Josephsm823 (04-29-2020)
Old 04-29-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Congrats. If your personal has been restored, your business account should no doubt be restored as well as they will both most likely be linked.

The 24-72hour hold is nothing to worry about. It will eventually dissapear as you continue to build trust on the platform.

When my real paypal got restored several years ago they wanted to put a rolling reserve on it but never did. It's just paypal reducing their financial risk and ensuring you keep performing well as a seller.

I would say still make some stealth accounts to be safe. BUT ebays going in to managed payments this year so there isn't any point ...
did withdrawal from personal account and no hold
did withdrawal from business account and 72hr hold ffs. i'll call them tomorrow and ask them if they can speed it up
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 25%

Can anyone provide with paypal number or do I need to write them email ? . They need verification code from number which I am not using anymore.
Old 05-03-2020
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
did withdrawal from business account and 72hr hold ffs. i'll call them tomorrow and ask them if they can speed it up
Don't call - be chill with what you have right now
Old 05-03-2020

The message centre is quickest way , I’ve used it a few times this week. Or the online chat
Old 05-04-2020

Quote:
you should be really happy that they reinstated your account. they do not do that for the most people.

If you want instant withdraws use a debit card. I never had a 72h hold on a debitcard it is always instant (i recomend revolut)