How much can I receive on a personal paypal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-25-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default How much can I receive on a personal paypal account?

How much can my aged paypal personal account receive on a daily basis?

I am living in the EU
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 28%
Default Re: How much can I receive on a personal paypal account?

Is everything verified? Are you doing business on it? Have you answered their questions about your business successfully? If so, you're fine.
Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 39%

Millions if it is fully confirmed, etc... People buy and sell Rolex watches on eBay (no idea how they don't get robbed)
Old 04-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafonabob1 View Post
Millions if it is fully confirmed, etc... People buy and sell Rolex watches on eBay (no idea how they don't get robbed)
Whut, millions wiht a PERSONAL paypal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzie_Stealth View Post
Is everything verified? Are you doing business on it? Have you answered their questions about your business successfully? If so, you're fine.
What do you mean with everything verified? It has my number, bank account etc. it is my real personal account.

It is NOT a business account. So there is no information about my business anywhere as I haven't even been doing business with my personal account. Wanted to use it for some small scale business
Old 04-25-2020

Longevity: 25%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
Whut, millions wiht a PERSONAL paypal?

What do you mean with everything verified? It has my number, bank account etc. it is my real personal account.

It is NOT a business account. So there is no information about my business anywhere as I haven't even been doing business with my personal account. Wanted to use it for some small scale business
what are yous selling? you might get limited...
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 31%

there is no limitation when you pass EU limit.

2-3K per day worked for me without problems in december on an austrian account (personal)
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
malakas (04-26-2020)
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 23%

I just got perminantly limited on my UK personal account. They said it was AUP violation. I’m not sure what I violated though. It’s my own account, provided all the documentation they asked for.
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiCoin View Post
what are yous selling? you might get limited...
Just some physical goods

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
there is no limitation when you pass EU limit.

2-3K per day worked for me without problems in december on an austrian account (personal)
Crazy, never knew that stuff was possible on a personal account. Übrigens, grüß dich! Immer cool einen weiteren Österreicher zu treffen

What do you mean with the EU limit btw? Not quite sure about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimTimmington View Post
I just got perminantly limited on my UK personal account. They said it was AUP violation. I’m not sure what I violated though. It’s my own account, provided all the documentation they asked for.
What do you guys mean with provided documentation? It's like you make money, then they limit you and ask you for documentation and then you are good to go to receive more money?

What do they ask for in the documentations?
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 39%

Provide documentation. Receipts for everything you sold, your bank statements, your utility bills, your passport, supplier information, etc, etc, etc, etc.
Old 04-26-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@MasterP - please define your concept of "aged paypal"...an old paypal with no sales/money coming in is not aged....for example.
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cafonabob1 View Post
Provide documentation. Receipts for everything you sold, your bank statements, your utility bills, your passport, supplier information, etc, etc, etc, etc.
That's a LOT of information for a few sales?!

When will that sort of thing happen when they're gonna ask me for verfications of that kind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
@MasterP - please define your concept of "aged paypal"...an old paypal with no sales/money coming in is not aged....for example.
Oh ok I was talking about a personal account that was created years ago. With little activity. A bit of money sent and received every now and then.

I have sent a mid four figures sum to a friend of mine in TWO payments to his personal account and it went through no issues.
His account has very small to no activity but was created years ago.

That's why I'm asking. I sent it as friends and family though. Maybe they will prompt me to verify where the money has come from as soon as I start receiving money as "goods and services"?

When will that verification thing normally pop up?
Old 04-26-2020

Quote:
That's a LOT of information for a few sales?!

When will that sort of thing happen when they're gonna ask me for verfications of that kind?
Sometimes they ask it after the first transaction, somtimes after you receive 50k. it is very random. i would say you have 80% to pass if everything is legit and there are very little or none case open.

EU limit means you can recieve 2500 EUR and then you need to provide proof of identity and proof of address (⊗⊗⊗⊗ proof of identity usualy does not work)
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sometimes they ask it after the first transaction, somtimes after you receive 50k. it is very random. i would say you have 80% to pass if everything is legit and there are very little or none case open.

EU limit means you can recieve 2500 EUR and then you need to provide proof of identity and proof of address (⊗⊗⊗⊗ proof of identity usualy does not work)
Ah OK wasn't aware of the EU limits! Thanks. Will try and make around 2.5k and see what happens then. A proof of address can look like what exactly?
Old 04-26-2020
Threadstarter  

Oh I remember the EU thing. One of my friends received around 2.5k in a week where he had basically very little activity beforehands.

After getting 2.5k in smaller increments, they froze him and asked him for some verification. I think he sent in his ID and then everything was OK.

If that is what you meant @burbur
Old 04-26-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Oh I remember the EU thing. One of my friends received around 2.5k in a week where he had basically very little activity beforehands.

After getting 2.5k in smaller increments, they froze him and asked him for some verification. I think he sent in his ID and then everything was OK.

If that is what you meant @burbur
Yes that's it, the 2500 EUR anti money laundering EU limit; every EU PayPal has this limit until ID is sent in and accepted, and once you pass that there technically is no limit on how much you can receive but of course we all know PayPal isn't always so straightforward.
Old 04-27-2020

Quote:
Ah OK wasn't aware of the EU limits! Thanks. Will try and make around 2.5k and see what happens then. A proof of address can look like what exactly?
Bank statement, utlity bill, court order, credit card statement, (Meldebescheinigung).

They are not strict with that. I have a template for a bank statement which I edit for every paypal. Even if the bank is not from the country where the paypal is registred they accept it. So you can use a statement from an UK bank to proof your address in Austria for example. just DO NOT USE ONLINEBANKS to proof the address. They will not accept statements from Revolut, Transferwise etc.

There are many services offering you such kind of proof of addresses

and NEVER send them an edited ID or passport, since they can check it in databases if it is real.
The Following User Says Thank You to burbur For This Useful Post:
MasterP (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Bank statement, utlity bill, court order, credit card statement, (Meldebescheinigung).

They are not strict with that. I have a template for a bank statement which I edit for every paypal. Even if the bank is not from the country where the paypal is registred they accept it. So you can use a statement from an UK bank to proof your address in Austria for example. just DO NOT USE ONLINEBANKS to proof the address. They will not accept statements from Revolut, Transferwise etc.

There are many services offering you such kind of proof of addresses

and NEVER send them an edited ID or passport, since they can check it in databases if it is real.
Danke dir! Thanks for your help, really appreciate it! I am not the most experienced paypal user as some of you may have guessed already :D

Another question (don't wanna open up yet another thread again): Anyone here ever deleted or closed a paypal account? I saw an explanation how it works etc. but have never done it.

Is it really "that" easy like paypal suggests? Like clearing all the balance first like paypal says, no open disputes, no negative balance and then closing the account? And it really happens like that or will they keep the account open for another month before actually closing it etc.?
Old 04-27-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Danke dir! Thanks for your help, really appreciate it! I am not the most experienced paypal user as some of you may have guessed already :D

Another question (don't wanna open up yet another thread again): Anyone here ever deleted or closed a paypal account? I saw an explanation how it works etc. but have never done it.

Is it really "that" easy like paypal suggests? Like clearing all the balance first like paypal says, no open disputes, no negative balance and then closing the account? And it really happens like that or will they keep the account open for another month before actually closing it etc.?
It is closed immediately but paypal will still have the account details in their database.
Old 04-27-2020

Quote:

Why would you want to close an paypal account? if you close and open a new one you have higher risk to get limited etc
Old 04-27-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayRay View Post
It is closed immediately but paypal will still have the account details in their database.
Oh ok the account details can stay there. Do you know how long they keep the record of it?

Quote:
Why would you want to close an paypal account? if you close and open a new one you have higher risk to get limited etc
I just want to create a small stealth account for high risk items and then clear the paypal and close it fast in case they buyers are planning to hit me with chargebacks. That's the unfortunate reality
Old 04-30-2020

Longevity: 23%

[quote=

What do you guys mean with provided documentation? It's like you make money, then they limit you and ask you for documentation and then you are good to go to receive more money?

What do they ask for in the documentations?[/quote]

They asked for passport, proof of address, supplier invoice and tracking. Provided it all, all real documents its my own personal account - permanent 180 day limit :/