PayPal won't allow me to add my bank - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-02-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default PayPal won't allow me to add my bank

Hi,

as the title says PP won't allow me to add my bank account. I always get a message saying that currently it can't be added and I should try later again.

Previously I had an account from the same bank added but the bank gave me a new account as they were changing something.

So I disconnected the old one and tried to connect the new one. But as a result I only get the error message.

The PP support writes that I should wait 72 hours and try again. I did that without success.

Furthermore they mentioned that I should call them for a security check but they can't take phone calls because of the Corona-Situation.

(if it plays a role) I'm using a proxy with webrtc disabled to log into the bank account as I'm currently abroad. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Any idea what to do?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-02-2020

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: PayPal won't allow me to add my bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revale View Post
Hi,

as the title says PP won't allow me to add my bank account. I always get a message saying that currently it can't be added and I should try later again.

Previously I had an account from the same bank added but the bank gave me a new account as they were changing something.

So I disconnected the old one and tried to connect the new one. But as a result I only get the error message.

The PP support writes that I should wait 72 hours and try again. I did that without success.

Furthermore they mentioned that I should call them for a security check but they can't take phone calls because of the Corona-Situation.

(if it plays a role) I'm using a proxy with webrtc disabled to log into the bank account as I'm currently abroad. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Any idea what to do?
Send paypal private message when logged in to account and tell them this problem
Old 06-02-2020

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkt234 View Post
Send paypal private message when logged in to account and tell them this problem
Will lead in nothing doing that
Old 06-02-2020

Longevity: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revale View Post
Banks generally don't change your account on their end. If they did that, you must have a bad proxy. Use VPN or upgrade. I have been using IPBurger with good success rate.

Paypal's very understaffed these days. Be patient and wait this out.
Old 06-03-2020

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dano View Post
Will lead in nothing doing that
has worked for me in the past