eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PP asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" for Transferwise? Causing delay in transfers (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/137332-pp-asking-direct-debit-instruction-transferwise-causing-delay-transfers.html)

bear0295 06-27-2020 06:47 AM

PP asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" for Transferwise? Causing delay in transfers

So I have been using stealth eBay and Paypal acct for about 3 months now (officially past the 90 day threshold) and using Transferwise as primary bank account on Paypal.

Up until about a week ago money transfers were instant, but few days ago noticed the yellow exclamation mark next to "Transferwise" in PP. For first time it is asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" submission, which I'm not sure what it is. Specifically it says:

"To pay at checkout with this bank account, you’ll first need to submit your Direct Debit Instruction. Complete Set-up."

It tells me until this is completed, I can't do instant transfers anymore.

Anybody know what this is or how to deal with it? Completely new for me and not sure if submitting it will jeopardize my PP account so I've left it alone so far.

Any help or advice is very much appreciated!! I'd like to be able to instant transfer again lol

Old Wise Jew 06-27-2020 07:04 AM

Re: PP asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" for Transferwise? Causing delay in trans

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear0295 (Post 1102426)
So I have been using stealth eBay and Paypal acct for about 3 months now (officially past the 90 day threshold) and using Transferwise as primary bank account on Paypal.

Up until about a week ago money transfers were instant, but few days ago noticed the yellow exclamation mark next to "Transferwise" in PP. For first time it is asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" submission, which I'm not sure what it is. Specifically it says:

"To pay at checkout with this bank account, you’ll first need to submit your Direct Debit Instruction. Complete Set-up."

It tells me until this is completed, I can't do instant transfers anymore.

Anybody know what this is or how to deal with it? Completely new for me and not sure if submitting it will jeopardize my PP account so I've left it alone so far.

Any help or advice is very much appreciated!! I'd like to be able to instant transfer again lol

Try to confirm what they ask there, maybe they just ask for the login password (I have often had this recently), or put a tick in the updated rules. You can also put any of the top banks, where everything will always work

bear0295 06-27-2020 07:26 AM

Re: PP asking for "Direct Debit Instruction" for Transferwise? Causing delay in trans

It won’t trigger PayPal to link/ban my account? I’d obviously use a new bank account to do so, but it won’t link to my personal information and cause limitation/ban?

bear0295 06-27-2020 07:42 AM

Admittedly I had not so thank you for the link. But in this case, providing payments to PP through Transferwise would give them access to the personal information on there correct? Or is name/etc still hidden from them?

Old Wise Jew 06-28-2020 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear0295 (Post 1102446)
It won’t trigger PayPal to link/ban my account? I’d obviously use a new bank account to do so, but it won’t link to my personal information and cause limitation/ban?

PayPal does not ban if the bank owner does not match the owner of the PP account, but if you want to be safe then link the bank with mini deposits and not with a login password, then PP will not see any banking information except for the first name and surname in the bank via ACH