eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   How do i used mismatch credit card information? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/137371-how-do-i-used-mismatch-credit-card-information.html)

christoffe93 06-29-2020 11:29 AM

How do i used mismatch credit card information?

Hi guys just wondering how I got about using mismatched credit card information. I used to know how to do it but its been a long time since I last did it. Was it just the numbers out of the postcode that had to match or was it a mix of that and the first letters in first and last name?

Integra47 06-29-2020 05:17 PM

Re: How do i used mismatch credit card information?

Postcode / street number most important in mismatching

slokor 06-29-2020 06:51 PM

You can always go with a VCC that doesn't use AVS. You can contact sellers in the seller section and ask for more details.

RipeBanana 07-01-2020 09:52 AM

I just created a similar thread to this.

I dont know why its not working for me anymore, maybe my address is flagged by paypal, so there are refusing to process the payment. I will post a segment here, so that it could provide some insight to OP. I would also like some commentaries from the members.

""" I used to buy stuffs on ebay using my Stealth eBay Account, to be delivered at my address, mismatching name at the checkout on ebay, because account is stealth. Paypal was always able to process the payment, even tough debit card name and ebay name dont match.

After my card expired sometime last year, end of the year or beginning of this year (not too sure), I updated the card details on ebay and I have been unable to checkout, processing declined, with a message to "try a new card", tried different cards, it didnt work. Mind you I kept the name still mismatched.

Lately I tried checking out on a site using paypal and kept the name mismatched, it wouldnt let me and was saying check the card details. So now am guessing theres been a change where you cant bebit card checkout with paypal if the names dont match? """

RipeBanana 07-05-2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1104039)
AVS checks the number,so street number and zipcode.
The card member name is never on the data base all these processors access to check AVS.
SO IF THE seller is lazy,all he needs is the street number and zipcode

How do you explain the fact that paypal is not processing my card with the name not matching these days?

SaiJin 07-06-2020 11:49 AM

mismatched names should have been no problem whatsoever.
it's the address and postcode that matters.

If they aren't confirming your card it means they don't like it.

Try a vcc from a vendor in the marketplace here.