eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Hi guys cant pay with paypal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/137522-hi-guys-cant-pay-paypal.html)

andreineculai 07-05-2020 03:51 AM

Hi guys cant pay with paypal

Short story i made a paypal account around 1 month ago for receiving payments
ive used a vcc to verify from a provider that sol me on other account
Until now i withdraw to my account on every account but i already have enough bank account and i cant open anymore i even tried to verify some accounts but didnt succed and end up losing money.
So i said i will just use the paypal balance to buy things like gift codes and sell them after.
so lets begin
1. i received around 200 usd total past few days from different people as im a seller on forum
2. few days ago i tried buying a flexepin and amazon gift card both around 10 euro value all good no problem.
3. i tried again around 24 h ago with a 50euro one and my payment failed i tried on different website it still failed.
I still have money on my paypal and i cant withdraw it to my bank is it a problem cuz my account is new is there a chance my account will get limited if i try a checkout each day ,idk why i get that problem i paid successful with paypal balance few days ago .
IT could be that website reported a fraud risk or something and im worried i cant confirm my identity on pp as its stealth and still have around 150 euro there.

Not gonna accept any more payments in paypal till i find a way to get the balance out of it

rsot 07-05-2020 06:53 AM

Re: Hi guys cant pay with paypal

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreineculai (Post 1104062)
I still have money on my paypal and i cant withdraw it to my bank is it a problem cuz my account is new is there a chance my account will get limited if i try a checkout each day

There is a chance sad to say

andreineculai 07-06-2020 06:44 AM

Re: Hi guys cant pay with paypal

i tried today with different website it doesnt let me pay for anything tried 50$ 25 $ etc but it worked first time with 10 $ and 10 euro on 2 different website that dont work now i dont even know if i can send my balance to someone on paypal . Most of error i get when i checkout its payment failed etc that only gave me the credit card option saying if i got paypal balance itll go first and it gave me a fraud error.My money are still there but idk how can i spend it .Im worried they ll limit my account cuz of this ****ty website and their fraud anti check i only have a vcc on account isnt bank verified and its 1 month old. Paypal so useless