Re: My PP got closed. Couple questions Quote:
Originally Posted by vyvanse Hi everyone, first time I post on here.
I have a couple questions following the recent suspension of my Paypal account.
First of all, I wanted to know if trying to contact Paypal might be somehow useful. I'm not expencting the ban to be lifted but maybe they could make me withdraw sooner or sum?
Second question was about the stealth guide, I was curious if it is still worth it in 2020 and if it covers non-us/uk accounts.
Thanks y'all in advance!  | After they closed your account, there is nothing you can do to artificially accelerate the process of releasing your funds.
However, they said up to 180 days, meaning they might release your funds earlier.
I had cases where the money was available after 60 days, some after 90 days, but also some after 178, 179 days.
So just keep watching your emails.
|