eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Link UK Bank Account to Stealth PP - Failed (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/138182-link-uk-bank-account-stealth-pp-failed.html)

andy_barlows 08-05-2020 05:34 AM

Link UK Bank Account to Stealth PP - Failed

Hello everyone.

I just opened a UK stealth Paypal with a random generated name.

I am trying to verify it by link a legit UK bank account to it.

Sort code and account number are correct. However, there is name mismatch.

Upon entering the details, I get the following error message:

Sorry, we can't add your bank account right now.

What does that mean? Does PP know there is name mismatch even before depositing funds into it?

I have tried with UK bank accounts from UK HSBC and Halifax and they both failed.

Can someone explain what's going on? And how do I solve this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion / advice.

raAlfa 08-06-2020 02:28 AM

Re: Link UK Bank Account to Stealth PP - Failed

Paypal UK is checking your name / bank accounts against credit bureaus like Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. I get this problem with other countries, but usually what happens is that the account gets limited and they ask for ID/address verification.

You can only wait a week and try again, or write Paypal. Be ready to get your account limited.

e2free 08-06-2020 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raAlfa (Post 1109205)
Paypal UK is checking your name / bank accounts against credit bureaus like Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. I get this problem with other countries, but usually what happens is that the account gets limited and they ask for ID/address verification.

You can only wait a week and try again, or write Paypal. Be ready to get your account limited.

Why you giving wrong advice? Thats nothing to do what you said
Op try different browser or IP its some issue at your end not the bank account issur, if you still not able to add then call them they will add for you

raAlfa 08-06-2020 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1109206)
Why you giving wrong advice? Thats nothing to do what you said
Op try different browser or IP its some issue at your end not the bank account issur, if you still not able to add then call them they will add for you

Another user who has no idea about Paypal AFS. Sure, always use different IP and different browser. That makes you a legitimate Paypal user. Always best done to your stealth accounts. Best is to use your home IP and then login from China IP. :coffee:

andy_barlows 08-06-2020 04:08 AM

Hello. Thanks everyone for their replies.

Just to let everyone know, I waited 24h and then tried again and it worked. I successfully linked the HSBC legit account to the stealth PP.
I know have to figure how to get a private phone number to add to the account.
But at least I managed to add a bank account.

rsot 08-06-2020 06:38 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Try what e2free stated : Op try different browser or IP its some issue at your end not the bank account issur, if you still not able to add then call them they will add for you