eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can't buy paypal postage problem (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/138756-cant-buy-paypal-postage-problem.html)

twicker 09-05-2020 04:13 AM

Can't buy paypal postage problem

Hi everyone,

I'm having this problem when paypal says this when buying shipping label 'Unable to print shipping label at this time the following error occured. The dimensions entered are not supported for the package of your choice, please correct the dimensions to proceed'.

I contacted paypal and they said its nothing to do with them but my web browser/internet. They say to try clearing cookies and cache or trying new browser but I know that its bad for stealth to do that so i'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

rsot 09-05-2020 07:01 AM

Re: Can't buy paypal postage problem

Just for clarity, how big are the dimensions?

twicker 09-06-2020 10:21 AM

Dimensions are normal 4 x 6 for shipping labels

for my packaging are normal large letters.

The problem isn't the size or anything, it just wont let me purchase the shipping label. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt its weird and I dont understand it.

Contacted paypal and they said to clear my coockie and cache then try, but dont want to because stealth book says shouldnt clear coockies.

Not sure what to do.

SaiJin 09-06-2020 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twicker (Post 1113480)
Hi everyone,

I'm having this problem when paypal says this when buying shipping label 'Unable to print shipping label at this time the following error occured. The dimensions entered are not supported for the package of your choice, please correct the dimensions to proceed'.

I contacted paypal and they said its nothing to do with them but my web browser/internet. They say to try clearing cookies and cache or trying new browser but I know that its bad for stealth to do that so i'm not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

No No No! Never clear your cookies!

If it used to be ok then it's their shipping software. It's always bugged and a pain in the rear.

Try again 24 hours later.

agent006140 09-06-2020 12:26 PM

hAVE you tried Paypal Ship now?

twicker 09-09-2020 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1113678)
No No No! Never clear your cookies!

If it used to be ok then it's their shipping software. It's always bugged and a pain in the rear.

Try again 24 hours later.

Ok, I've tried a day after. It works half the time then doesn't work at the same time. So I try buy postage and it gives me an error, I then buy another postage above it then it successfully works, then the next one might not work then so on.

3 Days after it won't let me buy one at all so it's so confusing im not sure whats going on! This needs to be fixed. I'm thinking maybe I should get shipstation and connect my paypal to that (i've never used ship station before). Do you think I should do this?
Thanks for your help.

twicker 09-09-2020 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1113691)
hAVE you tried Paypal Ship now?

Yes and it works sometimes and sometimes doesn't. It's really weird. Need to fix this. Do you think I should just get shipstation and connect my paypal to that?

Pandoras_box 09-09-2020 09:00 AM

Have you tried Click and drop? You can connect that to your shop. Prices are a bit cheaper + free tracking if you register as a business.

twicker 09-19-2020 06:47 AM

That sounds awesome. I just don't have an official shop right now. Do you know if there is any way to connect paypal itself to click and drop? It said can connect etsy, shopify and other but couldnt see anything about Paypal itself.