eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Which details in PayPal should be unlinked when when going stealth? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/139464-details-paypal-should-unlinked-when-when-going-stealth.html)

danidan 10-11-2020 12:04 PM

Which details in PayPal should be unlinked when when going stealth?

Hi guys,
PayPal has banned my account! Luckily, I have an old account from 2016 which I opened and used from time to time. It's a personal account on my real name, with a different date of birth.
The problem is:
It has my phone number & address from my suspended account. In the last 2 weeks, I used it to accept payments from my eBay shop and webshop.
Actually, PayPal can easily link it, because it is the same eBay store which was connected to my suspended PayPal. I can't really change the eBay store (opened in 2009 with 1000's of reviews) and my webshop was built with tons of effort to get to where it is now on Google.

Basically, I want to know if from your experience guys, when you link the same eBay and webshop, will PayPal link the account and ban?

PayPal has now asked me for verifying the 2016 account, which I have started using. After I send 2500$ to a friend, a notification appeared:
Quote:

You've exceeded a regulatory limit on payments you can send in a year. To comply with regulations, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. This will help you avoid account limitations.
I can give them another address, and also send them another passport (I will edit the birthdate to match with the birth date on the account).
I'm just wondering if it worth all the effort, if eventually they will link me via my webshop and eBay shop.

What do you reckon? :ban?:
Cheers
Daniel

booras 10-11-2020 12:29 PM

Re: Which details in PayPal should be unlinked when when going stealth?

You should get PayPal answer soon about the process.

rsot 10-12-2020 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danidan (Post 1119472)
I'm just wondering if it worth all the effort, if eventually they will link me via my webshop and eBay shop.

What do you reckon? :ban?:
Cheers
Daniel

It's a question of the amount you sent as well - sadly only PP knows for sure. Even after sending the document, PP may decide to keep your account suspended.

2500$ to a friend is pretty high - using F&F feature avoids the fees and PP knows this. Have you sent amounts to the friend repeteadly?

danidan 10-13-2020 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1119558)
It's a question of the amount you sent as well - sadly only PP knows for sure. Even after sending the document, PP may decide to keep your account suspended.

2500$ to a friend is pretty high - using F&F feature avoids the fees and PP knows this. Have you sent amounts to the friend repeteadly?

I had to send the money out because I didn't have any credit card available for withdrawing. My credit card is locked in the suspended account.

Anyway, I'm wondering what will they do, and if they will link my new account that has the same name and ebay store, but different birth date.
Sometimes I feel that PayPal are happy to close an eye while money is coming in...