eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Which names should I use for accounts? Stealth Guide question (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/139643-names-should-i-use-accounts-stealth-guide-question.html)

frost1075 10-21-2020 07:44 AM

Which names should I use for accounts? Stealth Guide question

So I've been checking out the mini stealth guide rules and such before I pull the trigger. My main paypal account was closed due to too many cases open for some reason. This was in a family members name. I had another paypal account for my business, but since the main account had funds now I usually took payment through that one. Anyway the main account was closed and today my business account was closed.

The guides say that paypal doesn't link by name, but it also says to use a different name for it? So could someone clarify what the names should be for your paypal, ebay, and bank account.

Once I buy the guide what can I do if I still don't understand?

zamzam 10-21-2020 07:52 AM

Re: Which names should I use for accounts? Stealth Guide question

If everything else is differnet you can use the same name

Better to use a mismatch though

frost1075 10-21-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 1121002)
If everything else is differnet you can use the same name

Better to use a mismatch though

So use a different paypal name to my bank account name? Wouldn't it be difficult to verify the paypal account in that case. In the guide's it says that paypal doesn't track by the name

zamzam 10-21-2020 08:19 AM

Well you have to use a different DOB anyway so the details you used in the past cannot be used again - needs to be a new set of details

frost1075 10-21-2020 08:23 AM

Will PayPal every ask to verify these? I opened my account quite a long time ago so I don't remember. If they do ask to verify the only way to get around this would be to create a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ identity?

zamzam 10-21-2020 08:47 AM

They woudl do eventually yes

Its pretty easy to get around though

frost1075 10-21-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 1121021)
They woudl do eventually yes

Its pretty easy to get around though

I may just ditch ebay and paypal. PayPal has caused me nothing but troubles.

zamzam 10-21-2020 09:07 AM

That means ditching the eBay as well - really the EU limits are the easiest thing to get past in the grand scheme of things

frost1075 10-21-2020 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zamzam (Post 1121026)
That means ditching the eBay as well - really the EU limits are the easiest thing to get past in the grand scheme of things

Just got off the chat with ebay:

You can offer additional payment methods along with PayPal, and mention a note in description that you won't be able to accept payment via PayPal due to issue

Jyoti15:05 PM
And soon eBay will offer their own payment method and then PayPal would be optional to use as of now it is in testing phase

Jyoti15:05 PM
And that you would be implemented soon for all the sellers

If this comes into fruition and it's not linked to paypal this will be great. For now I'll just move to facebook marketplace and wait 180 for my funds to be released

EDIT: Chat has confirmed that it's defo happening and is in testing phase. It's already been rolled out for some business sellers, and should be coming to everyone by the end of the year, but it could take longer

damaxx 10-21-2020 06:01 PM

As long as you made new PayPal account with new information and with good IP, CC and Browsing Data you are good to go again. Or simply buy new account from leakall.com or from marketplace

Fe014 10-26-2020 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damaxx (Post 1121083)
As long as you made new PayPal account with new information and with good IP, CC and Browsing Data you are good to go again. Or simply buy new account from leakall.com or from marketplace

Never heard of this site, Is it trustworthy? Prices kinda cheap

Shokran

SaiJin 10-26-2020 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frost1075 (Post 1120999)
So I've been checking out the mini stealth guide rules and such before I pull the trigger. My main paypal account was closed due to too many cases open for some reason. This was in a family members name. I had another paypal account for my business, but since the main account had funds now I usually took payment through that one. Anyway the main account was closed and today my business account was closed.

The guides say that paypal doesn't link by name, but it also says to use a different name for it? So could someone clarify what the names should be for your paypal, ebay, and bank account.

Once I buy the guide what can I do if I still don't understand?

I think you're misunderstanding a couple of things here.
ANY info is relevant. And this forum is built just to give support to people who have the full guide.

When you have questions, just open a thread like this one.