PayPal falling apart as a business? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-13-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default PayPal falling apart as a business?

how does a multi billion dollar business have an answering machine that says we may not be able to help you?

They just reported their best quarter ever but they are understaffed to the point they are having a hard time representing customers in chargeback cases claims?

I called PayPal and was placed on hold for 24 hours.
I called PayPal got put on hold for an hour then was hung up on before the rep picked up the phone. I felt as if the rep saw a bunch of red lights blinking showing lots of customers need help and they just push click im not talking to this person. click hang up on you. click screw this person and their money.

PayPal reps just opened up to me and said some very discouraging things for their business. Im hoping to find a short seller company that want 3 weeks of recordings showing PayPal is falling apart and doesn't seem like this is their best quarter; I think someone is very wrong with PayPal and think people need to hear about this. I have massive recordings showing some major issues with PayPals business. Contact me directly if you have the means to spread this information like if your a short company and want these recordings to use for your business.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-13-2020

Longevity: 44%
Default Re: PayPal falling apart as a business?

"but they are understaffed"

Like every other US-based company currently due to Covid.
Old 11-13-2020
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

I'm sure a large percentage of active PayPal users are trying to reach them right now because of all roadblocks PayPal keeps placing on people's actions.

It's getting bad.
Old 11-13-2020

Longevity: 29%

I don’t know whether PayPal is indeed falling apart but there’s something not normal about PayPal recently it seems like they want to slow down activity and getting a rep is very difficult recently maybe I’m just the only one noticing that
Old 11-14-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

All the payment processors like Paypal,Square,Stripe were all hit with higher losses.Venmo too
Old 11-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGary View Post
how does a multi billion dollar business have an answering machine that says we may not be able to help you?

They just reported their best quarter ever but they are understaffed to the point they are having a hard time representing customers in chargeback cases claims?

I called PayPal and was placed on hold for 24 hours.
I called PayPal got put on hold for an hour then was hung up on before the rep picked up the phone. I felt as if the rep saw a bunch of red lights blinking showing lots of customers need help and they just push click im not talking to this person. click hang up on you. click screw this person and their money.

PayPal reps just opened up to me and said some very discouraging things for their business. Im hoping to find a short seller company that want 3 weeks of recordings showing PayPal is falling apart and doesn't seem like this is their best quarter; I think someone is very wrong with PayPal and think people need to hear about this. I have massive recordings showing some major issues with PayPals business. Contact me directly if you have the means to spread this information like if your a short company and want these recordings to use for your business.
with chargeback,they just turned over what your gave them to the cc issuer,
Old 11-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

Old 11-14-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
I'm sure a large percentage of active PayPal users are trying to reach them right now because of all roadblocks PayPal keeps placing on people's actions.

It's getting bad.
Most Paypal users have no reason to contact Paypal .
Old 11-14-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

All major companies are using the covid scamdemic as an excuse to save money by understaffing. I wouldn't be surprised if their record quarter was partially due to laying off entire call centers. It's not just Paypal though. eBay is virtually unreachable as well unless you have a concierge account. Everybody is accepting it as necessary because of a mysterious sickness most people survive. It's all getting quite ridiculous.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
sax4 (11-21-2020), yankee (11-30-2020)
Old 11-14-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
All major companies are using the covid scamdemic as an excuse.... It's all getting quite ridiculous.
EXACTLY!

Everywhere I call for customer service: "You are incredibly important to us, we care oh-so-much, but right now due to Covid...."

Me: YOUR SERVICE WAS ALWAYS THIS BAD!

If anything, customer service should be 5 times better because now all their workers can work (safely) from home... Verizon had a 2-3 month window where most of the prepaid customer service reps were in the USA working from home, and it was FANTASTIC. But I bet Verizon soon realized that this would cost more, so they instead decide to just endure the minor loss and furious customers that goes along with horrendous customer service rather than budget for quality service, and I'm back to asking a heavily accented "Marvin" (who never even MET a Marvin in his entire life) as he reads from a script.

Truth is the angry and lost customers and the negatives that goes with jilted customers is factored into most business decisions and strategies these days. They are too big to care, it's all about profit, and we're left on our own.

That's why sites like this are so appreciated.
Old 11-30-2020

Longevity: 19%

paypal no longer protects sellers from chargeback attempts.

I came across one case, even though I had provided the buyer information and the order tracking #.

Since the chargeback is charged to your account, there is nothing more than seeing your money being stolen by paypal.