eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Mistake - No surname on my paypal account !, now what?, please help ... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/140136-mistake-no-surname-my-paypal-account-now-what-please-help.html)

dune 11-16-2020 03:04 AM

Mistake !!! 2nd Name instead surname on my paypal acc!, now what?, please help ...

Hello, when I registered in paypal made a mistake and put my name in the NAME field and my second name in SURNAME.

Let's say :
NAME: John
SURNAME: Fitzgerald

Now I have reached reciving limits they ask for docs, will they accept my non stealth documentation?, or is the account over for me?

As I say it doesn't match the ID card surname with the paypal surname as have "John / Fitzgerald" instead "John Fitzgerald / Kennedy"

Could you please help me?, I am very worried ...

Thank you so much in advance

rsot 11-16-2020 04:39 AM

Re: Mistake - No surname on my paypal account !, now what?, please help ...

So the surname doesn't match at all? Or all the names + more names on the ID? If there are more names on the ID...should be alright as long as the ID has at least the correct names you put on the account I figure

dune 11-16-2020 04:46 AM

My ID is not stealth

For example:

MY IDENTITY DOCUMENT:
NAME: John Fitzgerald
SURNAME: Kennedy

MY PAYPAL REGISTRATION:

Could anybody please advise?
Thank you ...

rsot 11-16-2020 04:49 AM

Clearer with the way you wrote it now - if that's the ONLY thing PP wants, that should be acceptable.

If you have other things to send and are selling risky items....then that's a whole other issue...

@NasterXchange 11-16-2020 06:44 AM

Re: Mistake !!! 2nd Name instead surname on my paypal acc!, now what?, please help ..

Quote:

Originally Posted by aorcat (Post 1125012)
Hello, when I registered in paypal made a mistake and put my name in the NAME field and my second name in SURNAME.

Let's say :

Now I have reached reciving limits they ask for docs, will they accept my non stealth documentation?, or is the account over for me?

As I say it doesn't match the ID card surname with the paypal surname as have "John / Fitzgerald" instead "John Fitzgerald / Kennedy"

Could you please help me?, I am very worried ...

Thank you so much in advance

Hi
Mistakes are human.
Usually, Paypal will correct it for you. Meaning, they will assume you did a mistake by entering the data and will update with the data on your ID document.

ifox007 11-16-2020 11:39 AM

Use photoshop to edit your ID. That’s it.

dune 11-16-2020 12:09 PM

No, I will upload my own identity card but as I say it doesn't match my surname on paypal because when registered wrote my second name in the "surname" cell number instead my surname. I hope it won't be a problem ...

rsot 11-17-2020 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aorcat (Post 1125107)
No, I will upload my own identity card but as I say it doesn't match my surname on paypal because when registered wrote my second name in the "surname" cell number instead my surname. I hope it won't be a problem ...

Good luck aorcat - editing is a good option

dune 11-17-2020 04:41 AM

But I will upload my real ID card = SSN. It can't be edited,it comes with pictograms and photo-face.
I don't think they won't allow my docs As @NasterXchange says it's human to make a little mistake:
As I say it doesn't match the ID card surname with the paypal surname because on paypal I am registered as
"John / Fitzgerald" (Name/ Surname)
instead "John Fitzgerald / Kennedy" (Name/ Surname)

e2free 11-18-2020 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aorcat (Post 1125290)
But I will upload my real ID card = SSN. It can't be edited,it comes with pictograms and photo-face.
I don't think they won't allow my docs As @NasterXchange says it's human to make a little mistake:
As I say it doesn't match the ID card surname with the paypal surname because on paypal I am registered as
"John / Fitzgerald" (Name/ Surname)
instead "John Fitzgerald / Kennedy" (Name/ Surname)

Dont recommand to edit it, if they findout account gone for good as its your real account dont mess

Name should be fine