eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Need Help Getting Through to PayPal - Not receiving 2-step verification texts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/140351-need-help-getting-through-paypal-not-receiving-2-step-verification-texts.html)

Autumn112020 11-24-2020 07:04 PM

Need Help Getting Through to PayPal - Not receiving 2-step verification texts

Hi,
I've had a PayPal account for almost 10 years now with no problem. I added my TextNow number a long time ago and it worked just fine for two-step verification for a few years. Now all of a sudden, I no longer receive ANY verification texts and as a result, I cannot log into my account at all.

Changing the password doesn't help because I still can't get through the two-step text to my TextNow number that PayPal is apparently no longer recognizing. I've also unblocked PayPal short numbers on my TextNow phone, so that's not the problem either.

I can't access my account or my money at all. I also cannot get a real person on the phone at PayPal to help me fix this issue. I can't update the phone number on the two-step verification to a "real" number because I can't log in. I honestly don't know what to do and I need to get to my money. I can't even request that the account be closed. I cannot log in at all.

What can I do? Is there a way around my own two-step verification? Is there a phone number to PayPal (tried the one on the back of the debit card, they couldn't help) where a representative is actually available to help?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

SaiJin 11-25-2020 02:11 AM

Re: Need Help Getting Through to PayPal - Not receiving 2-step verification texts

textnow worked for you? That thing is well known to cause issues.

Use a real phone if you can

invstr 11-25-2020 03:35 AM

Re: Need Help Getting Through to PayPal - Not receiving 2-step verification texts

I had the same issue for 13 PayPal accounts of mine, I've successfully by passed the 2 step authentication for all of them and when I was successfully logged in I immediately changed the mobile phone number, do the following thing:

Go to Royal Mail site https://www.royalmail.com/ and go to purchase a shipping label, fill everything with random details it doesn't matter what you'll type you just need to get to the checkout page, and when you're at the checkout page click pay with PayPal, it will redirect you to a new page fill in your email and password and then it will log you in, you don't have to pay for the label, leave the window opened and open a new tab type paypal.com and you'll be directly logged to your PayPal summary and then just change your phone number.

Soundofsilence 11-25-2020 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1127102)
I had the same issue for 13 PayPal accounts of mine, I've successfully by passed the 2 step authentication for all of them and when I was successfully logged in I immediately changed the mobile phone number, do the following thing:

Go to Royal Mail site https://www.royalmail.com/ and go to purchase a shipping label, fill everything with random details it doesn't matter what you'll type you just need to get to the checkout page, and when you're at the checkout page click pay with PayPal, it will redirect you to a new page fill in your email and password and then it will log you in, you don't have to pay for the label, leave the window opened and open a new tab type paypal.com and you'll be directly logged to your PayPal summary and then just change your phone number.

This is going to work, I used this a lot many times.

rsot 11-25-2020 04:26 AM

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

codebyat 11-25-2020 05:12 AM

this is your stealth or real Paypal account?

james1965 11-28-2020 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by invstr (Post 1127102)

I tried this method with German account and once I am redirected from RoyalMail to Paypal website then after entering username and password I am still asked for "Authentication Required" page to receive sms.

I have few European accounts and same issue with everyone.

Any solution?

James

pepperyelp 12-01-2020 06:18 AM

james1965, Unfortunately, I do not know how to solve your problem.

I wanted to ask you a question at your disposal, what method do you use to verify your PayPal account with a German phone number?
I've been trying for some time to get a German phone number for verification and I'm not succeeding.
Do you have an idea for me how to get a German phone number?

Thank you