Many Pp accts cashed out to 1 revolut. Proof of source of income needed?? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-01-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Many Pp accts cashed out to 1 revolut. Proof of source of income needed??

Hello! I've been using 1 revolut account to cash out many PayPal accounts in the last 6 months.
Today I received a message that I need to provide proof of source of income. What my problem is that the money from the different pp accts were going directly to my revolut account.
Do you have any similar experience? What would be your advice on what to do? What would happen if I don't provide source of income evidence, are there going to be any legal consequences? Are they going to report this to my country? I live in Bulgaria.
I was able to make ATM withdraw and took almost all of my funds already, so my account is not fully limited.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-01-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%
Default Re: Many Pp accts cashed out to 1 revolut. Proof of source of income needed??

They think you are a thief and scammer. You need to prove your innocence.

Sorry to be so blunt. But that's usually what the bank thinks until you can prove them wrong.

The worst they will do is close your accounts. And ban you. But that may go on your credit report.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
didi33 (12-01-2020), rsot (12-02-2020)
Old 12-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Many Pp accts cashed out to 1 revolut. Proof of source of income needed??

Thank you! I prefer honesty.
Is it possible to prove my innocence since I've withdrawn funds from 20-30 accts to this revolut? It is suspicious to provide so many invoices from PP in different names, yes?
As far as I know, revolut has banking license in Lithuania and all bank accounts with them are transferred from UK to Lithuania. What I am concerned is if they are going to tell my home country they are suspicious about my activity on their app. Am I going to have trouble with the CRS regulations?
Old 12-01-2020

I really don't know. I think it all depends on the amount of money here. If it's significant amounts they may report it. It's common sense that they will to be honest. All to do with money laundering laws.
Old 12-01-2020

Longevity: 29%

How much did you receive into the account?, about 30-35k Euros?
Old 12-01-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedPill View Post
How much did you receive into the account?, about 30-35k Euros?
10-15k euros only, I have other payout methods.
Old 12-02-2020

Longevity: 29%

Someone I know sent just a simple screenshot of a transaction where he topped up revolu from his bank, that was enough to unblock the account and allow top up and transfers. He says that his account still works but he doesn't withdraw to it anymore
Old 12-02-2020
Threadstarter  

What is worrying me is that (just counted) I've withdrawed from 29 different PayPal accounts trough card. Made a top up to revolut from my bank ACC a few months ago and it was to purchase premium plan.
All the incoming transactions together are around 6k Euro.
All the funds from the paypals are from selling on eBay.
Old 12-02-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by didi33 View Post
What is worrying me is that (just counted) I've withdrawed from 29 different PayPal accounts trough card. Made a top up to revolut from my bank ACC a few months ago and it was to purchase premium plan.
All the incoming transactions together are around 6k Euro.
All the funds from the paypals are from selling on eBay.
Impressive activity regardless - maybe best to speak to financial professional.

At least you have the cash in hand for now
Old 12-02-2020

Longevity: 43%

Since the revolution went from England to Lithuania, it is not worth using inappropriate words!
In Lithuania it is forbidden!
Old 12-02-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponciks View Post
Since the revolution went from England to Lithuania, it is not worth using inappropriate words!
In Lithuania it is forbidden!
What do you mean?
Old 12-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Shoul I reply to eevolut and say the funds are from sales or just close my account?
Old 12-04-2020

Quote:
Thank you! I prefer honesty.
Is it possible to prove my innocence since I've withdrawn funds from 20-30 accts to this revolut? It is suspicious to provide so many invoices from PP in different names, yes?
As far as I know, revolut has banking license in Lithuania and all bank accounts with them are transferred from UK to Lithuania. What I am concerned is if they are going to tell my home country they are suspicious about my activity on their app. Am I going to have trouble with the CRS regulations?
Unless I'm mistaken, you would only need that many accounts if you are burning through them due to selling questionable items.

This has automatically pinged up on revolut's fraud detection team.

No one needs that many stealth accounts if they are simply getting back to normal business after being banned.

I can only wish you the best of luck but it isn't looking good. You will most probably get your money out but they will definitely stop their service with you and whether they report it is anyones guess.
Old 12-04-2020
Threadstarter  

I managed to get out all my money. I am not blocked from making transactions.

I've withdrawn from 29 accts, all money that went through are 6k euro.

I think what triggered their system is that I make a card, link it, withdraw, then terminate the card and there goes the new card. Made much more vcc for a month than 5. 5 is the maximum, you delete one and then get a new one.

I am not sure if I have to respond to the revolut request for source of funds or not.
Old 12-04-2020
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Unless I'm mistaken, you would only need that many accounts if you are burning through them due to selling questionable items.

This has automatically pinged up on revolut's fraud detection team.

No one needs that many stealth accounts if they are simply getting back to normal business after being banned.

I can only wish you the best of luck but it isn't looking good. You will most probably get your money out but they will definitely stop their service with you and whether they report it is anyones guess.
My accounts are active and still not burned, but I have a lot. Not many Bulgarian accounts survive, so the only way to stay active in selling and have consistent profit is by continuously making new accounts.
Old 12-05-2020

Thanked 1,109 Times in 1,045 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

just tell them the truth,selling on Ebay using different seller IDs are very common.
you show them your Ebay invoices .if you buy from suppliers,supplier invoices
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent006140 For This Useful Post:
didi33 (12-05-2020), harborpoint (12-05-2020)
Old 03-30-2021

Longevity: 54%

didi33 - just wondered if you had an update for us, what happened in the end?
Old 06-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack199 View Post
didi33 - just wondered if you had an update for us, what happened in the end?
Took the money. Revolut account lost. Submitted documents, the only thing they did not ask for was a blood sample. So couldn't fix my account.
Revolut reported nothing.
Consulted a good lawyer. There is a law for, so called "bank secret", so the amount in any of my bank accounts is a secret even for the government, except if there is some serious investigation against me, which is impossible to happen.
The only thing that revolut might tell my country, is the bank account number I have with them. There is a registry in Bulgarian National Bank (I am not sure if I translate it correctly) for all bank account numbers each individual has and in which banks. That's all.
Apparently some red flags were raised automatically in my Revolut, but I was able to withdraw. Not going to use it again tho.
The Following User Says Thank You to didi33 For This Useful Post:
Aguero (06-02-2021)
Old 06-02-2021

Quote:
Took the money. Revolut account lost. Submitted documents, the only thing they did not ask for was a blood sample. So couldn't fix my account.
Revolut reported nothing.
Consulted a good lawyer. There is a law for, so called "bank secret", so the amount in any of my bank accounts is a secret even for the government, except if there is some serious investigation against me, which is impossible to happen.
The only thing that revolut might tell my country, is the bank account number I have with them. There is a registry in Bulgarian National Bank (I am not sure if I translate it correctly) for all bank account numbers each individual has and in which banks. That's all.
Apparently some red flags were raised automatically in my Revolut, but I was able to withdraw. Not going to use it again tho.
Sorry to hear that.

You will have no issue regarding Revolut and Bulgarian Tax Agency. But bare in mind that Revolut reports info to your local tax agency (NAP) and requires tax number for all clients recently.

https://www.revolut.com/en-FR/help/m...ax-information

You can read more about CRS. All traditional banks and digital banks are required by law to collect info and report. Not sure about the process to EMIs.

Yes, there is a Bank secret law in Bulgaria, but there is a possibilities you bank accounts info to be seen in different situations and from different National bodies.

If you are still using BGpost, please PM me if you don't mind.
Old 06-02-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
Sorry to hear that.

You will have no issue regarding Revolut and Bulgarian Tax Agency. But bare in mind that Revolut reports info to your local tax agency (NAP) and requires tax number for all clients recently.

https://www.revolut.com/en-FR/help/m...ax-information

You can read more about CRS. All traditional banks and digital banks are required by law to collect info and report. Not sure about the process to EMIs.

Yes, there is a Bank secret law in Bulgaria, but there is a possibilities you bank accounts info to be seen in different situations and from different National bodies.

If you are still using BGpost, please PM me if you don't mind.
Still can't send PM's. Using Bg post yes.

Last edited by didi33; 06-02-2021 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-05-2021

Longevity: 21%

I read that you withdrawn from many Paypals directly to the Revolut VCCs, so I have a question: Is it possible to Withdraw to VCCs/CCs with Paypal Bulgaria or which country are you using to do this?
Old 06-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by raAlfa View Post
I read that you withdrawn from many Paypals directly to the Revolut VCCs, so I have a question: Is it possible to Withdraw to VCCs/CCs with Paypal Bulgaria or which country are you using to do this?
Yes, bulgarian accts can. To where you intend to withdraw? I might be able to help u.