Should I take a break in my sales to avoid limitation? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 12-18-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Arrow Should I take a break in my sales to avoid limitation?

So I started ebay business again, after aging the account for 1 month I managed to get a selling limit of 350 items/month which is amazing. I racked in over 300$ in 24 hours and besides 2, every transaction received the 21 day hold (it is also a new paypal account, with bank and CC added)

The 2 transaction that I received instantly without 21 days, I withdrew the first one without problem, however the second, it says the withdrawal is pending to my bank account. Am I flagged already?

How much more money can I collect on this paypal before getting hit with a limitation? Should I just stop selling for a while? Or switch to a different paypal account on the same ebay account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-20-2020

Longevity: 31%
Default Re: Should I take a break in my sales to avoid limitation?

I had limitations after 60$ receving and i had accs where I sold for over 1k per day from th first day without limitations. it is very very random
Old 12-20-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karbonis View Post
So I started ebay business again, after aging the account for 1 month I managed to get a selling limit of 350 items/month which is amazing. I racked in over 300$ in 24 hours and besides 2, every transaction received the 21 day hold (it is also a new paypal account, with bank and CC added)

The 2 transaction that I received instantly without 21 days, I withdrew the first one without problem, however the second, it says the withdrawal is pending to my bank account. Am I flagged already?

How much more money can I collect on this paypal before getting hit with a limitation? Should I just stop selling for a while? Or switch to a different paypal account on the same ebay account?
1) they dont put any hold on some random sales.
2) pending withdrawal doesnt seem like flagged acc
3) any new pp linked to same old ebay account will never help as both pp will get linked instantly and both will become limited very soon if you perform any such actions.

Tip : wait till all items gets delivered and then start selling once again and dont withdraw frequently big amounts from pp. CREATE NEW STEALTH AND SPREAD SALES.
The Following User Says Thank You to Soundofsilence For This Useful Post:
CodeRed (12-20-2020)
Old 12-20-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 28%
Arrow Re: Should I take a break in my sales to avoid limitation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by burbur View Post
I had limitations after 60$ receving and i had accs where I sold for over 1k per day from th first day without limitations. it is very very random
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundofsilence View Post
1) they dont put any hold on some random sales.
2) pending withdrawal doesnt seem like flagged acc
3) any new pp linked to same old ebay account will never help as both pp will get linked instantly and both will become limited very soon if you perform any such actions.

Tip : wait till all items gets delivered and then start selling once again and dont withdraw frequently big amounts from pp. CREATE NEW STEALTH AND SPREAD SALES.
my ebay already got suspended, but that was expected, since i sell digital items at a rather fast rate (no point in going slow, i went down that road and it always ends in suspension and not necessarily more profit)

however my paypal has not got limited, and since no ebay anymore, there's NOT going to be anymore transactions happening.

do you reckon i will be able to withdraw ~800 USD at once as soon as the 21 day holds are over on every transaction? also is it possible that despite the sudden stop of transactions, i would get a random limitation?
Old 12-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:

do you reckon i will be able to withdraw ~800 USD at once as soon as the 21 day holds are over on every transaction? also is it possible that despite the sudden stop of transactions, i would get a random limitation?
Kind of a high amount right away - i'd aim for 50 then slowly go from there.

It is possible sadly as well :( random limitation
Old 12-20-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
my ebay already got suspended, but that was expected, since i sell digital items at a rather fast rate (no point in going slow, i went down that road and it always ends in suspension and not necessarily more profit)

however my paypal has not got limited, and since no ebay anymore, there's NOT going to be anymore transactions happening.

Your churn and burn tactic does work, however everyone who opens a case will win automatically and as long as those funds are on hold, you'll lose them. This is why a lot of you churn and burners buy PayPal without holds to get the money out asap. That being said, hopefully your return/refund rate is less than 50%. You have a better idea of your business model than i. Once the 21 days are up, i wouldn't expect there to be an issue withdrawing it.
Old 12-20-2020

Longevity: 21%

Quote:

Same question to me, mine got suspended an hour ago with 300 GBP stuck in it. PP is working fine but I guess I'll be able to get all funds after a week because all buyers are happy with items and confirmed receipt in ebay messages. By the way, 6 hours before suspension, I got all funds internally released from chat rep showing as there was ebay message confirmation of receipt of the item. Now, I'll try to withdraw funds after 18 hours or as soon as pp email pop ups letting me know funds are released by ebay.