eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   New Paypal Business Account with LLC,UPS Address - How does this plan look? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141134-new-paypal-business-account-llc-ups-address-how-does-plan-look.html)

TBGOAT12 01-01-2021 08:17 PM

New Paypal Business Account with LLC,UPS Address - How does this plan look?

First of all thanks for taking the time to view my post, and Happy New Years!

Ill keep it short. My Business account was permanently limited Sept of last year. I fell ill and had to spend a month and a half in the hospital.
During that time i had no one to manage my business, i received around 11 chargebacks totaling $950. My balance was $-800 for 4 months, i paid off the negative balance in full. After clearing the balance my Paypal was unlocked, but still limited. Paypal then requested the previous 6 months of banks statements which i provided. 30 minutes after uploading those documents i get permanently limited for "High Risk". I fully understand why but damn, to get the axe after one small spike in disputes after 5+ years hurts.

Anyways, i dont think its possible for me to fight this limitation, so im going to proceed with creating a new account.

Please let me know what you guys think, thanks.

Plan
--------
New internet
Form LLC
Register EIN
UPS Box for business address
Setup internet bill to be delivered to UPS address
New phone number
New bank account
Wait 60 days for EIN/LLC to kick in
Sign up for a Paypal Business account using the LLC's business name and UPS Address
Start sales slowly and wait for document requests...

Questions
--------------

1) What would the best option be for a credit card? Are there any banks that offer credit cards in the LLC name only?

2) Should i use the UPS address when registering the LLC/EIN or my current home address that is banned? If the former, should i use my real name?

3) I should register the LLC/EIN in my real name/address even though they are banned from paypal, correct?

4) What are the odds that they will request an SSN? How should i prepare for this? Would i be fine using a close relatives SSN?

5) If they ask for a photo ID, i would need to get the address edited to match the UPS address, correct?

6) Am i missing any other major documents that i should prepare?

Does this game plan look solid? Is there anything else that im missing?

Thanks.

jackreacher 01-02-2021 06:56 AM

Re: New Paypal Business Account with LLC,UPS Address - How does this plan look?

I would get the ssn and ID sorted so it all matches before starting or you may have wasted a lot of time and money. It is a fact that you should prepare for all eventualities.
Whenever I cut corners I always pay for it sooner and later .. I still cut corners though :tears::tears::tears:

good Luck

rsot 01-02-2021 08:27 AM

Re: New Paypal Business Account with LLC,UPS Address - How does this plan look?

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Sad to hear about the limitation but you seem to be on the right track OP