UK Bank Account Linking Issue? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-15-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
Default UK Bank Account Linking Issue?

Hi,

I have been a user of this forum for some time but forgot my log in so i've had to create a new account. Yes i have the stealth guide ive had it many years...

So i just signed up for a new paypal in family members name and number with there consent, so we get to the linking a bank account / card page, i entered one of my cards i thought had not been used before it said sorry this card is linked to another account, It was a cashplus card (which that paypal its linked to will be a limited one), i have another cash plus card that is linked to a working paypal so can't use that and i have my barclays personal card which i used on my first ebay 4/5 years ago so since then i have been issued 3 new cards so all the details are different right? Either way i went to add the barclays card and it says it does not match the billing address? So basically paypal can see the billing address and maby my name for my barclays card and see the miss match with the billing address i entered for my family member?

So my question is what do i do from here and which UK bank accounts will not link the billing address and maby name? I always used cashplus because i know aslong as you only withdraw and do not deposit paypal will not see a name but they turned into a proper bank last year i believe so im not so sure on them anymore?? also i see lots and lots of posts on here saying barclays uk is fine for paypal + virtually all uk banks except halifax but obviously it's not as it's saying it does not match the billing address.

Also if i open a new bank account with cash plus lets say and get new card with new details should i re-open another stealth account as will Paypal be able to see them 2 card failures i attempted if they look into my account sometime and then they could just limit me?

Hope that makes sense.

Last edited by jamthedeejay; 01-15-2021 at 12:04 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-15-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,833 Posts
Activity: 89%
Longevity: 90%
Default Re: UK Bank Account Linking Issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamthedeejay View Post
Hi,

I have been a user of this forum for some time but forgot my log in so i've had to create a new account. Yes i have the stealth guide ive had it many years...

So i just signed up for a new paypal in family members name and number with there consent, so we get to the linking a bank account / card page, i entered one of my cards i thought had not been used before it said sorry this card is linked to another account, It was a cashplus card (which that paypal its linked to will be a limited one), i have another cash plus card that is linked to a working paypal so can't use that and i have my barclays personal card which i used on my first ebay 4/5 years ago so since then i have been issued 3 new cards so all the details are different right? Either way i went to add the barclays card and it says it does not match the billing address? So basically paypal can see the billing address and maby my name for my barclays card and see the miss match with the billing address i entered for my family member?

So my question is what do i do from here and which UK bank accounts will not link the billing address and maby name? I always used cashplus because i know aslong as you only withdraw and do not deposit paypal will not see a name but they turned into a proper bank last year i believe so im not so sure on them anymore?? also i see lots and lots of posts on here saying barclays uk is fine for paypal + virtually all uk banks except halifax but obviously it's not as it's saying it does not match the billing address.

Also if i open a new bank account with cash plus lets say and get new card with new details should i re-open another stealth account as will Paypal be able to see them 2 card failures i attempted if they look into my account sometime and then they could just limit me?

Hope that makes sense.
the stealth guide you have is either super old or you got it elsewhere, it's no longer downloadable.
Old 01-15-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
the stealth guide you have is either super old or you got it elsewhere, it's no longer downloadable.
That's correct i had it around 5 years ago
Old 01-15-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 51%

I'd recommend you purchase and read the current Stealth Guide. You'd NEED to do so as you're likely to take down any accounts you set up by unwittingly linking yourself.

Your questions and '47' other things you'd need to know to successfully run stealth accounts have been answered on the forum. You'd need to spend time 'deep searching' the forum. Otherwise, you can purchase the Stealth Guide and read it all in one place - then come back and pose questions that build on what you learned from the guide.
Old 01-16-2021

Longevity: 12%

https://www.auctionstealth.com/

Your journey begins and ends here.
Old 01-16-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
I'd recommend you purchase and read the current Stealth Guide. You'd NEED to do so as you're likely to take down any accounts you set up by unwittingly linking yourself.

Your questions and '47' other things you'd need to know to successfully run stealth accounts have been answered on the forum. You'd need to spend time 'deep searching' the forum. Otherwise, you can purchase the Stealth Guide and read it all in one place - then come back and pose questions that build on what you learned from the guide.
Are you sure that's not the stealth guide i already have? The reviews listed on there are from 2013? Does this 'current' guide have MP info?
Old 01-16-2021

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 15%

Quote:
That's correct i had it around 5 years ago
what was your old name? jamblix?
Old 01-16-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 51%

Quote:
Are you sure that's not the stealth guide i already have? The reviews listed on there are from 2013? Does this 'current' guide have MP info?
The new stealth guide is hosted remotely so you have the old version.
You'd get access to the Subscriber's forum and if anything isn't clear, you can ask here.