eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Why is this paypal rep talking to me like a rapper (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141437-why-paypal-rep-talking-me-like-rapper.html)

james_112233 01-15-2021 09:55 AM

Why is this paypal rep talking to me like a rapper

" We’ve got your back so you can sell with confidence. PayPal Seller Protection helps protect your business from chargebacks, reversals and fees even when there’s a customer dispute. Conditions apply.
We appreciate you for being a valued customer of PayPal.
I can assure you that I will help you out with this. I got your back on everything and I will closely monitor this for you.
Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, another agent will follow up with you. "

Made me laugh reading the agents response ... "got your back" ? Is this Paypal trying to appeal to millennials or something ? I actually prefer a professional robotic response ... atleast i'm used to that.

mak51mka 01-15-2021 10:21 AM

Re: Why is this paypal rep talking to me like a rapper

For me it's more comfortable, usually they doing only copy paste, you asking about one thing they give you information about totally different

SaiJin 01-15-2021 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1136530)
" We’ve got your back so you can sell with confidence. PayPal Seller Protection helps protect your business from chargebacks, reversals and fees even when there’s a customer dispute. Conditions apply.
I can assure you that I will help you out with this. I got your back on everything and I will closely monitor this for you.
Thank you for contacting PayPal and for being a valued customer. If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, another agent will follow up with you. "

Made me laugh reading the agents response ... "got your back" ? Is this Paypal trying to appeal to millennials or something ? I actually prefer a professional robotic response ... atleast i'm used to that.

sounds like a friendly guy... I'd keep him if I were you =)

Speeder33 01-15-2021 07:55 PM

better than the usual paypal response of: not my problem, try again later

Soundofsilence 01-16-2021 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1136530)

Lol, I keep list of reps like this and try to get connected to those only for any resolution.

Forum should have tightly strict private list of such ebay and pp rep so we know whom to connect with. Haha! :)

There are many like this on ebay by the way.