How can i use my CC with friends name on PP acc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-15-2009

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 84%
Default How can i use my CC with friends name on PP acc?

I opened an ebay and PP acc. in my friends name but when i put my CC it says address on PP doesnt match address on CC so my question is can i put my address on the paypal acc. i alreday have an acc in my name with my address that is suspended though. so is the only answer not to do this and just use my checking info and get a CC from Simon? Thanks ahead of time
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-15-2009
Threadstarter  

I really need some help on this one guys if you wouldn't mind
Old 10-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

We'll drop everything we are doing then. I was reading your other posts to see exactly what is happening as you are a newbie. BTW
Welcome to the forum

No, you can not use your CC on the account. If you used the simon card, it should have been made in the friend's name & address, then it would be OK.

I will put this thread with your other thread. Then everything will be together. It will be easier for you to follow what to do. You are not quite doing everything correctly. Would be really better to NOT make accounts until you understand exactly what to do. Some mistakes we can help you fix: but others maybe not.
Did you send a pm to aspkin?
ebay got me again (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
We'll drop everything we are doing then. I was reading your other posts to see exactly what is happening as you are a newbie. BTW
Welcome to the forum

No, you can not use your CC on the account. If you used the simon card, it should have been made in the friend's name & address, then it would be OK.

I will put this thread with your other thread. Then everything will be together. It will be easier for you to follow what to do. You are not quite doing everything correctly. Would be really better to NOT make accounts until you understand exactly what to do. Some mistakes we can help you fix: but others maybe not.
No i havent yet. im not sure what to do quite yet, whats a pm? i think u tried to tell me yesterday but i had to go. i dont know how to find what i posted yesterday unless i just scoll through all these posts. Thanks for the help by the way. I thought i should make the acc. since they need to be so old before you use right?
Old 10-15-2009
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Great to hear then that you have not made an account. Yes it does help if accounts are older. That's good thinking.

OK here's some tips: if you want to send a pm, you find the name of the person (aspkin), put the cursor on the name & a box comes up: follow the prompts from there. In the top (R) of the page (when you are signed in) your name is there with info including private message:you can see if there are any messages (Check now)

As for finding your own posts: go to your name & where it says STATISTICs, you can find your posts. You can subscribe to your own posts if you want to keep track. That just about covers enough for the moment
ebay got me again (10-15-2009)
Old 10-15-2009

Longevity: 85%
Default Ebay owner name Vs Credit card holder name

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Welcome to the forum

I want to open a new ebay account, Can you just create a name and address for Ebay aaccount but use one of my friend's credit card. (Card holder name is what am worry about). Is that causes problem that Ebay account owner name is different from credit card holer name. Thanks Bean.