eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Change the company on paypal or a new paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141481-change-company-paypal-new-paypal.html)

Ahm 01-17-2021 05:24 PM

Change the company on paypal or a new paypal?

Hi everyone
Just striked off my company and i have a new ltd now ..Now i want to create a new ebay account under my new company as my previous ebay account has been suspended therefore the paypal which was linked to ebay i cant use it for the new ebay account
So now what do you advise me to do ?To create a new paypal account with my new company details or there is an option to change the company details from the old paypal??
Thanks

dlpx 01-17-2021 05:55 PM

Re: Change the company on paypal or a new paypal?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahm (Post 1137021)
Hi everyone
Just striked off my company and i have a new ltd now ..Now i want to create a new ebay account under my new company as my previous ebay account has been suspended therefore the paypal which was linked to ebay i cant use it for the new ebay account
So now what do you advise me to do ?To create a new paypal account with my new company details or there is an option to change the company details from the old paypal??
Thanks

Easier and safer - create both new Ebay and PP accounts. Make sure that all the information - name, CC, address, phone number etc. are different.

winge00 01-17-2021 06:10 PM

Yes
It is always best to create fresh,

By the way, why do you have business eb and pp,
Is there a major difference between personal and business a part from listing allowance,

Do you have to provide any docs to eb/pp in the beginning or only when they ask
Is it easy to pass identity checks on eb/pp when asked by having business instead personal,

Angelus512 01-18-2021 09:53 PM

I'm keen to hear somebody make a reasonable argument about why an address needs to be different? There are literally billions upon billions of commercial and real estate rental properties worldwide that have people moving IN and OUT of those same addresses by the hundreds of millions yearly.

Having PayPal blacklist physical address makes zero credible sense when taking the above into account.

SaiJin 01-18-2021 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahm (Post 1137021)
Hi everyone
Thanks

Start fresh.... if you're serious about business, start fresh, don't cut corners like this

SaiJin 01-18-2021 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelus512 (Post 1137226)
I'm keen to hear somebody make a reasonable argument about why an address needs to be different? There are literally billions upon billions of commercial and real estate rental properties worldwide that have people moving IN and OUT of those same addresses by the hundreds of millions yearly.

Having PayPal blacklist physical address makes zero credible sense when taking the above into account.

Let me put it to you in an extreme manner.

If you are a registered pedophile the government knows your address right?
Then one day let's say someone who lives with you uses your address for federal purposes... you think it won't throw up any flags?