eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   What can I buy with PayPal to turn into cash??? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141715-what-can-i-buy-paypal-turn-into-cash.html)

bhuzz 01-27-2021 02:37 PM

What can I buy with PayPal to turn into cash???

Basically what can I buy with PayPal that I can turn into cash on collection only. IV been buying brompton bikes with PayPal. Collecting them when it's a stealth account and getting them sent to my home address on my real eBay. Listing them back on eBay with cash in collection only. IV sold a few motorbikes this way as well but there a pain. Any ideas what I can buy then sell for cash. ?????? Needs to be something of high value. Help is always appreciated.

Pandoras_box 01-27-2021 03:11 PM

Re: What can I buy with PayPal to turn into cash???

Apple Iphones -> Click & Collect.

rsot 01-28-2021 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1138847)
Apple Iphones -> Click & Collect.

Oh man - not as an initial sale though

Pandoras_box 01-28-2021 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1138927)
Oh man - not as an initial sale though

OP doesn't need to list it on eBay.
Facebook Shpock or Gumtree. Plenty of cash in hand buyers.

slokor 01-28-2021 12:47 PM

Why the roundabout way to cash out? can you not just withdraw the funds to your bank acct…? Im not seeing the logic of doing things this way.

Pandoras_box 01-28-2021 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 1139013)
Why the roundabout way to cash out? can you not just withdraw the funds to your bank acct…? Im not seeing the logic of doing things this way.

When you have loads of low-income stealth accounts and don't want to invite scrutiny with further bank accounts.
When I can't be bothered to sell anything, I sell PayPal balance for Bitcoin instead.

Here in the UK, banking is the one bottleneck we don't push too far. Everything else you can get unlimited.

When done properly, you could walk away with 5 figures monthly without involving the banks. And this is aside from your regular income from proper stealth accounts.
The downside is there's extra work to do. For us, we only buy the latest iPhones, and there's a phone shop happy to take it all.

Although you can always find these phones far less cheap on eBay than in your regular shops, you'd always sell off less than you purchased 100% of the time.

I'd rather do so than irk a bank or invite unwanted attention. In the end, you're still in plenty of profit.

agent006140 01-28-2021 01:30 PM

In USA,lawn mower if they own a house
With Cov19,used exercise machines sell well

it sounds like she/he is buying iphones as she knows a shop which will buy from her.

if you have good credit rating,you get goodies from cc issuer,it will give you miles and points for applying for a credit card,spend so much in 3-6 months and you get 30,000 miles plus points for your spending,soon you will have enough to redeem them for a latest iphone .
I used mine for a new dishwasher as I need one,selling brand new latest iphone is too risky for me

bhuzz 01-28-2021 06:46 PM

Thanks for the input. Basically I have alot of accounts turning alot of money. I can't attach banks to every one and need to cash these out. Yes it's making money then working again to get it out but buying a 1500 item then selling it for 1500 cash suits me fine. I'd rather that then PayPal having it or making less money. Cash is king. I jus couldn't think of any high prices item except these Brompton bikes.

agent006140 01-28-2021 06:57 PM

there are sellers who sell used APPL products in lots,they may have cracked screen,or just older models.
all the major precious metal dealers sell on Ebay and have their own websites,APMEX is one of them,they will also buy from you,not sure if they accept Paypal on their site.

james_112233 01-29-2021 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1139022)
When you have loads of low-income stealth accounts and don't want to invite scrutiny with further bank accounts.
When I can't be bothered to sell anything, I sell PayPal balance for Bitcoin instead.

Here in the UK, banking is the one bottleneck we don't push too far. Everything else you can get unlimited.

When done properly, you could walk away with 5 figures monthly without involving the banks. And this is aside from your regular income from proper stealth accounts.
The downside is there's extra work to do. For us, we only buy the latest iPhones, and there's a phone shop happy to take it all.

Although you can always find these phones far less cheap on eBay than in your regular shops, you'd always sell off less than you purchased 100% of the time.

I'd rather do so than irk a bank or invite unwanted attention. In the end, you're still in plenty of profit.

Very nice. That's a great idea.

I take it what you sell doesn't require you to buy stock ? it's digital then ?

I would love to put my dormant verified paypals to use like that selling something digital

Pandoras_box 01-29-2021 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1139146)
Very nice. That's a great idea.

I take it what you sell doesn't require you to buy stock ? it's digital then ?

I would love to put my dormant verified paypals to use like that selling something digital

Lol, no we never sell digital items. If you commit time to product research, you could brand and sell products up to 50% or more.

The great thing about it is you can rinse and repeat only to be limited by how far you're happy to push the banks with stealth money. That's the real limiting factor.

Perhaps it just me being a coward as I've had close encounters before.

james_112233 02-08-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1139162)
Lol, no we never sell digital items. If you commit time to product research, you could brand and sell products up to 50% or more.

The great thing about it is you can rinse and repeat only to be limited by how far you're happy to push the banks with stealth money. That's the real limiting factor.

Perhaps it just me being a coward as I've had close encounters before.

Nice so buy unbranded and rebrand it adding value to unknowing buyers ? I can see that working on a few items from the top of my head already.

What sort of close encounters have you had ? I thought receiving stealth funds is a non issue if you use your real name.