eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can i add bank account to paypal now? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141756-can-i-add-bank-account-paypal-now.html)

Rosanna 01-30-2021 01:57 AM

Can i add bank account to paypal now?

Recently it has been difficult to add bank account to paypal, have anyone tried?

harborpoint 01-30-2021 01:59 AM

Re: Can i add bank account to paypal now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosanna (Post 1139253)
Recently it has been difficult to add bank account to paypal, have anyone tried?

difficult how? what error are you getting? you may have to call or message paypal to get them to add the bank...

magina 01-30-2021 03:04 AM

What bank account are you trying to add?

rsot 01-30-2021 06:21 AM

Which bank are you trying with?

Rosanna 01-30-2021 08:14 AM

citi bank usa

agent006140 01-30-2021 08:40 AM

is it in your name?

RandomNobody 02-14-2021 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1139294)
is it in your name?

Everything I've ever read states that the name of the owner of the bank account should NOT matter. As PP should not be able to view that info UNLESS you add funds to your PP from your bank account OR do the 2 small deposits for verification. Then when they get the 2 deposits back from your account your name comes thru. But I've used the same bank account with my name on it to verify 4 paypal accounts with no problem even though the name I put into PP was totally different.

@Rosanna: by any chance are you getting the "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" error when you attempt to add your bank?

Rosanna 02-15-2021 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomNobody (Post 1141753)
Everything I've ever read states that the name of the owner of the bank account should NOT matter. As PP should not be able to view that info UNLESS you add funds to your PP from your bank account OR do the 2 small deposits for verification. Then when they get the 2 deposits back from your account your name comes thru. But I've used the same bank account with my name on it to verify 4 paypal accounts with no problem even though the name I put into PP was totally different.

@Rosanna: by any chance are you getting the "Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later" error when you attempt to add your bank?

yes to your question

SaiJin 02-15-2021 04:49 PM

don't keep trying. I assume you have been trying it over and over again?

If so, wait about 5 days and try 1 more time. If that problem still persist, the only way is to call them and have them add the bank acc manually.

I don't remember if it's city or capital... but one of them can be problematic with PP in the past.

RandomNobody 02-15-2021 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosanna (Post 1141896)
yes to your question

I'm getting the same one. It is apparently a known issue with 2 solutions that seem to work:

1)Calling PP customer service, answering a few security questions (I believe they forward a code to your phone and/or email) and having them add it

2)Using a debit card instead; which is what I'd recommend. Just make sure the zip on the account matches the card's zip and this should work.

Let me know if you end up resolving this issue. I'm planning to mess with this issue too some more this week.

Dmitry 02-15-2021 10:49 PM

Quote:

Tell me, I registered a PP with someone else's data, I linked a bank card without any problems, but I can't confirm my bank account, I don't receive two small payments that need to be confirmed.
I know that many people attach their bank accounts to other people's data, what am I doing wrong? Why am I not receiving these two payments? How do I verify my bank account?

RandomNobody 02-15-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitry (Post 1142039)
Tell me, I registered a PP with someone else's data, I linked a bank card without any problems, but I can't confirm my bank account, I don't receive two small payments that need to be confirmed.
I know that many people attach their bank accounts to other people's data, what am I doing wrong? Why am I not receiving these two payments? How do I verify my bank account?

If PP is NOT giving you an error when you attempt it, then call your bank first. Ask them if they see any deposit attempts. And make sure they can get them from PP. Make sure you are waiting long enough too as it can take 2-3 BUSINESS days to show up. If this fails, call PP. But chances are it's an issue with the bank. Also, make sure you have put in the correct routing and account #.

If PP IS giving an error when you attempt it though, I'd need to know the error.

EDIT: This is how things work in the US. No clue if it is the same in Russia.

bugmyday 02-16-2021 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmitry (Post 1142039)

what ip are you using? and did you add vba?

Dmitry 02-16-2021 10:02 AM

I am from Russia, there are apparently different rules.
We cannot withdraw money to a card, only to a bank account. If the details of the PP and the bank account do not match, it is not possible to confirm the bank account, two payments do not come

rsot 02-19-2021 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmyday (Post 1142131)
what ip are you using? and did you add vba?

The concept of vba use for usa paypal is not really discussed much on this forum anymore

King84 02-25-2021 01:11 AM

Today, I accidently tried adding bank account information that had been used on another PayPal acct. The first message I got was "Account linked to another Paypal".

I then tried entering different bank account info I knew wasn't linked to anything. Message I received was "Sorry we cannot link your bank account right now"

Is this account salvageable, or did I screw it up?

Thanks guys!

jameslu2883 02-25-2021 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King84 (Post 1143373)
Today, I accidently tried adding bank account information that had been used on another PayPal acct. The first message I got was "Account linked to another Paypal".

I then tried entering different bank account info I knew wasn't linked to anything. Message I received was "Sorry we cannot link your bank account right now"

Thanks guys!

What country are you from? and is it fully verified?

SaiJin 02-25-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King84 (Post 1143373)

Thanks guys!

50/50 . . . but be prepared that it's screwed.

SaiJin 02-25-2021 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jameslu2883 (Post 1143474)
What country are you from? and is it fully verified?

Look at his flag...

jameslu2883 02-25-2021 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1143487)
Look at his flag...

Thanks, my bad.

yaren 02-26-2021 01:40 PM

I tried a few. i have same error (UK)

"Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later"

mrstealth99 02-28-2021 08:23 AM

Does just the zip code on the debit have to match or does the street address also have to match ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by RandomNobody (Post 1142027)
I'm getting the same one. It is apparently a known issue with 2 solutions that seem to work:

1)Calling PP customer service, answering a few security questions (I believe they forward a code to your phone and/or email) and having them add it

2)Using a debit card instead; which is what I'd recommend. Just make sure the zip on the account matches the card's zip and this should work.

Let me know if you end up resolving this issue. I'm planning to mess with this issue too some more this week.

agent006140 02-28-2021 10:48 AM

AVS check for both zip code and street number for credit card,what about debit card??

cjw7 03-05-2021 04:35 AM

Quote:

But I've used the same bank account with my name on it to verify 4 paypal accounts with no problem even though the name I put into PP was totally different.

What banks work for you?

rsot 03-05-2021 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjw7 (Post 1144428)
What banks work for you?

related: http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...-accounts.html