Paypal wanting invoices - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-01-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
Default Paypal wanting invoices

I`ve been trading with ebay for a few years and have never had any issues whatsoever with paypal. My turnover this year has already been around £52,000 with nearly £8000 of that going to Ebay and Paypal, I`ve made around £9500...

Now I have £535 of that sitting in a `limited` paypal account. WHY?

I saw a gap in the market for building gaming computers because most them on ebay are crap. So I build about 12 gaming machines and bought parts from my IT suppliers. Now, I also know a Director of a large computer building company and he let me buy some parts at the same price that she buys them when she buys massive bulk, but paid for them with cash on collection, so I have no reciepts or invoices.

As some of you might be aware of there is a bit of a shortage of graphics cards and processors and to create some cashflow I put some of my said CPUs and Graphics Cards on ebay and sold them at a tidy profit. Then I sold those gaming computers which increased my sales revenue by 218% in a matter of two weeks.

BOOM!!! Paypal want invoices (I sent them invoices), Paypal want bank statements (I sent them statements).... Ok, day later... Paypal want invoices for the `graphics cards` and `cpu`s...... I have no invoices......I get phone call from Paypal asking for said invoices.

So I ask them is to do to with the shortages and you suspect I`m sending out empty boxes.... Yes they said, there have been naughty ebay sellers selling cards and cpus and running away with the money.

I told them I paid cash for them from a friend who owns company and I don`t have invoices... I also told them I have 100% percent feedback with over 1880..... not 1 or 2, or 10 or 100.... and all sales are sent recorded. The nice lady on the phone said that they would take that into account but they still wanted to see invoices of the graphics cards and CPUs specifically.

I only sold a few CPUs and graphics cards.......but this has really messed me up.

So my `friend` told me of an invoice generating site and just said to upload something like that to the,

What I`m asking is, with those who are more experienced than I am at these things... Is this something that Paypal would accept.

Now, I don`t use stealth or VPNs or stealth bank accounts... My business is completely legit as far as paying my tax is concered excetera... albeit a few grey areas where I`m too busy to mess about with paperwork. (I have quickbooks for that)...

Any suggestions are much appreciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-01-2021

Longevity: 18%
Default Re: Paypal wanting invoices

First of all. Take a deep breath and relax. That is so easy. Make a 'creative' invoice mate.
I've been using creative documents and even had a lot of disputes on paypal when i got limited and they asked for verification documents like IDs, proof of address, and suppliers invoices.
The good thing about yours is that you have a really good standing account, so i won't doubt you can get it restored really easily.

Last edited by SaiJin; 03-10-2021 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2021
Threadstarter  

And what if they find out that I had three banned ebay and four banned paypal accounts from 15 - 20 years ago.
Old 02-01-2021

Longevity: 18%

What did you do to make those accounts be linked easily tho?
Old 02-01-2021

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Originally Posted by combiseries View Post
And what if they find out that I had three banned ebay and four banned paypal accounts from 15 - 20 years ago.
No point dwelling about it, do what needs to be done and wait for the result.
Old 02-01-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by magina View Post
What did you do to make those accounts be linked easily tho?
I think it was a bank account. I added an account which was associated with a banned paypal account. Thing is, its been lying dormant and unconfirmed for the last 5 years. They wouldn`t even let me delete it.