eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   What is the best way to withdraw money from Paypal Stealth accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/141923-what-best-way-withdraw-money-paypal-stealth-accounts.html)

Shamir 02-07-2021 04:18 PM

What is the best way to withdraw money from Paypal Stealth accounts

Hi guys,
I have many paypal stealth accounts (Paypal Netherlands) that have different names. I would like to withdraw money from them.

Well, is there an online banking system that will allow me to generate VCCs and then use them with the paypal accounts to withdraw the money ? is there a better solution ?

I know that i can send money from those Paypals to my business paypal, but I know that will not last for a long time....

i would be thankful for anyone one who can help me with an idea....

Cheers

HelpNeeded! 02-07-2021 06:12 PM

Re: What is the best way to withdraw money from Paypal Stealth accounts

Not sure how it is in the Netherlands but here in the US mismatched names on banks are no issue.. so I just create tons of bank accounts and withdraw as needed.

agent006140 02-07-2021 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1140781)
Not sure how it is in the Netherlands but here in the US mismatched names on banks are no issue.. so I just create tons of bank accounts and withdraw as needed.

I wonder if they will stop that,it is like trying to deposit a check which is not made out to me,some banks would not accept endorsement

HelpNeeded! 02-07-2021 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1140789)
I wonder if they will stop that,it is like trying to deposit a check which is not made out to me,some banks would not accept endorsement

I can see things getting a little tighter but I don't see mismatched names going away completely. I receive paper checks to my business as well, and sometimes they don't know who to make the check out to so they spell the company name wrong or they use a variation of the name or such, they never give me trouble depositing those checks.

MathProfessor 02-08-2021 06:22 AM

You can only make so many bank accounts though.. what do you do if you have 40-50?

Pandoras_box 02-08-2021 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1140843)
You can only make so many bank accounts though.. what do you do if you have 40-50?

You only keep a handful of eBay account running at any time. The rest are just backup.
You can still do OK even if you're avoiding the VAT threshold. You can scale back your sales to make no more than £5000 per eBay account per month x 10 accounts = £40,000 PCM or so after fees.

There are ways to go into the six-figure range PCM without 'tripping a wire' but that's beyond the scope of this thread.

Shamir 02-09-2021 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1140851)
You only keep a handful of eBay account running at any time. The rest are just backup.
You can still do OK even if you're avoiding the VAT threshold. You can scale back your sales to make no more than £5000 per eBay account per month x 10 accounts = £40,000 PCM or so after fees.

There are ways to go into the six-figure range PCM without 'tripping a wire' but that's beyond the scope of this thread.

Thank you so much for your answer.
I use many stealth paypal accounts per eBay Stealth account because I make only 250 euros on every paypal to avoid the account being limited.

So I really still wondering how I will cash out this money !!

Could you please help me ?

Thanks

Shamir 02-09-2021 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HelpNeeded! (Post 1140790)
I can see things getting a little tighter but I don't see mismatched names going away completely. I receive paper checks to my business as well, and sometimes they don't know who to make the check out to so they spell the company name wrong or they use a variation of the name or such, they never give me trouble depositing those checks.

Thank you so much for your reply !

Do you have any idea about how I can cash out the money from too many paypal stealth accounts ?

Shamir 02-09-2021 04:50 PM

Quote:

Okay

So, since the bank accounts are issued using your real name. Do the bank try understand from where this money is obtained ? i mean the bank may want to understand the reason of this transaction ? may be invoices and other docs ?

GreenBean 02-09-2021 05:14 PM

There is an inherent danger in your method.

Too many PayPal’s to one eBay can be a big worry.

Too many could mean disaster for unusual behaviour.
:typing:

agent006140 02-09-2021 05:54 PM

Or you can buy something and turn around and sell it for cash.
Gold would be easy,all you need is to add your physical address to that pAYPAL account as shipping address and you will be able to receive the item.

justinloz 02-13-2021 11:51 AM

You can buy gift cards with the balance.

Shamir 02-13-2021 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 1141134)
There is an inherent danger in your method.

Too many PayPal’s to one eBay can be a big worry.

Too many could mean disaster for unusual behaviour.
:typing:

I totally agree with you, However it works fine. My only problem is how to cash out money from different paypals with different names.

could you please help me ? :juggle:

agent006140 02-14-2021 02:54 PM

what have you tried so far?

Shadyhero1002 02-15-2021 04:47 PM

You guys can easily buy BTC with your PayPal balance and then sell the BTC for cash that deposits right to your bank account. Nobody's thought of this??....

MathProfessor 02-16-2021 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadyhero1002 (Post 1141994)
You guys can easily buy BTC with your PayPal balance and then sell the BTC for cash that deposits right to your bank account. Nobody's thought of this??....

Which Bitcoin exchange accepts PayPal?

rsot 02-16-2021 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadyhero1002 (Post 1141994)

Some ppl dont want to deal with BTC (just saying) but a valid point nonetheless

Shadyhero1002 02-16-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MathProfessor (Post 1142105)
Which Bitcoin exchange accepts PayPal?

There's many google it, plus you can always go on Reddit and exchange paypal for BTC in r/giftcardexchange I'm sure there's other sub forums that sell PayPal for BTC and vice versa. Paxful.com is an example of a website that you can buy/sell BTC to other people who charge different conversion rates.

Shadyhero1002 02-16-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1142107)
Some ppl dont want to deal with BTC (just saying) but a valid point nonetheless

Shooot I wouldn't mind dealing with BTC, especially right now haha. Could of made 10%+ with your BTC just sitting the other day

Duch 02-20-2021 06:28 PM

You said you’re using multiple paypal until your hit $250. Im in the same situations, I was using CAN paypl but recently they have all been limited after I receive $10. What paypal are you using ?

cjw7 03-05-2021 04:42 AM

Quote:

What banks are allowing you to use mismatched names?

rsot 03-05-2021 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjw7 (Post 1144429)
What banks are allowing you to use mismatched names?

BoA, PNC, tons of small community credit union banks as well - examples