eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Lost track of my paypal stealths, sent to collections. Next step? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/142011-lost-track-my-paypal-stealths-sent-collections-next-step.html)

bougie 02-12-2021 01:15 AM

Lost track of my paypal stealths, sent to collections. Next step?

Hi,

So I've gone through my fair share of stealth ebay and paypals over the last couple of years. I've had many emails and accounts, I recently logged into an old email to see that an account had been -$60 in debt on paypal for about a year and paypal sent me an email in december that said they sold the debt to a collector. I had no idea about this, obviously it's only $60, I would've payed it. Now I can't login to the paypal account to pay it off. I haven't gotten any mail from the collector or calls but I don't want to take the chance on this.

What should my next steps be?

Additionally, I now fear that other accounts may be in a similar position but I've lost the logins to old stealth accounts so I really need some advice here.

rsot 02-12-2021 05:31 AM

Re: Lost track of my paypal stealths, sent to collections. Next step?

You might have to contact pp in order to pay this (chat or phone) - don't know if you will reinstated though if that's your goal

SaiJin 02-12-2021 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bougie (Post 1141453)
Hi,

So I've gone through my fair share of stealth ebay and paypals over the last couple of years. I've had many emails and accounts, I recently logged into an old email to see that an account had been -$60 in debt on paypal for about a year and paypal sent me an email in december that said they sold the debt to a collector. I had no idea about this, obviously it's only $60, I would've payed it. Now I can't login to the paypal account to pay it off. I haven't gotten any mail from the collector or calls but I don't want to take the chance on this.

What should my next steps be?

Additionally, I now fear that other accounts may be in a similar position but I've lost the logins to old stealth accounts so I really need some advice here.

You can call them up and see if they are willing to work with you and pay paypal directly and have them retract their collection agency filing.

bougie 02-12-2021 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1141473)
You might have to contact pp in order to pay this (chat or phone) - don't know if you will reinstated though if that's your goal

No, I just don’t want this stuff to affect my credit.

bugmyday 02-12-2021 12:45 PM

how would stealth account effect your credit, they need ssn and i have read that paypal dont put debt on your credit.

SaiJin 02-12-2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bougie (Post 1141510)
No, I just don’t want this stuff to affect my credit.

LIke i said, just call them up and see how you can settle with them.

rsot 02-13-2021 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bugmyday (Post 1141524)
how would stealth account effect your credit, they need ssn and i have read that paypal dont put debt on your credit.

Answer is evident when you think about it...