Creating a new Business Paypal - LLC, UPS, Documents - Could greatly use some advice! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-24-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default Creating a new Business Paypal - LLC, UPS, Documents - Could greatly use some advice!

Hello, hope all is well.

I was permanently banned from paypal early last year. I plan to register a new Business paypal account in my family members name and form a Multi-member LLC with them. I have read 90% of the paypal related posts on this great forum over the last few months and have been preparing to proceed. Can you fellas' browse my list below and let me know if im missing anything? Ill post a few questions that i have not had the luck finding the answers to. I greatly appreciate your time. Thanks.

Documents
Address: Local private mailbox with real street address (pretty much UPS)
IP Address: Received a new modem from my provider with a new IP
Phone number: Changed my phone number
Proof of Address: Change phone bill to be mailed to UPS box
Bank Statement: Same as above, change address for statements to be delivered to UPS box.
(i have tested the address change with a variant of my current address and it worked flawlessly)
Proof of Identity: Not sure yet.
Proof of address: Phone bill/Bank statement with my UPS address
Proof of Business address: Phone bill/Bank statement with UPS address
Proof of business identity/Existence: Im assuming once i register the LLC i can provide paypal these documents.

1. Does paypal normally request SSN/ID if you're a multi-member LLC/S-Corp/C-Corp? From reading threads on here it looks like they do not, but im not sure if this still holds true. SSN should be fine since my family member has never used paypal before. Not sure how i will handle the ID if they request that as we both live at the banned address from my previous account.

2. I plan on opening a Business Bank account, and I know paypal cannot see your info when you link it to paypal. But how about the debit card they provide? Should i try to create the Business bank account using the UPS address?

3. What information can paypal see on the LLC documents they request? Would i be fine registering the LLC in my name that is banned on paypal? I would like to use the LLC for other endeavors apart from paypal if possible.

4. Im going to use Incfile to form the LLC. Are there any issues using their registered agent?

Last edited by TBGOAT12; 03-24-2021 at 10:34 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2021

Activity: 5%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Creating a new Business Paypal - LLC, UPS, Documents - Could greatly use some adv

I have found out one thing with PayPal, they do not ban you for life, just that account. You can open another LLC account at your address. I have been banned a few times before on accounts for basically doing too well too fast. With MP now that is a thing of the past (thank God) as eBay monitor you now.

All what you are planning to do will be redundant soon when all eBay will be managed payments and you have to go through the same thing again.
Old 03-25-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,920 Times in 8,212 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Creating a new Business Paypal - LLC, UPS, Documents - Could greatly use some adv

Nice experience degsey69
Old 03-25-2021

Longevity: 18%

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
I have found out one thing with PayPal, they do not ban you for life, just that account. You can open another LLC account at your address. I have been banned a few times before on accounts for basically doing too well too fast. With MP now that is a thing of the past (thank God) as eBay monitor you now.

All what you are planning to do will be redundant soon when all eBay will be managed payments and you have to go through the same thing again.
Not to deviate from the topic, but, is a multi-member LLC a partnership or a corporation?
Old 03-25-2021

Longevity: 18%

@TGBOAT12

Are you planning to give them an article of corporation right away stating that the company is owned by your family members and no where does it say your name, to avoid a possible linkage?
Old 03-26-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by cucumber6191 View Post
@TGBOAT12

Are you planning to give them an article of corporation right away stating that the company is owned by your family members and no where does it say your name, to avoid a possible linkage?
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
Yeah, i will provide the documents when they request them. We have different last names so there should be no way to link us. The only issue is if they ask for photo ID as we live at the same address that is banned from my previous account.

Do you happen to know if i should be ok registering the business in my name or can paypal see all members on the articles of corporation? I looked everywhere but cant seem to find examples of these docs on google.

Thanks for the reply.
Old 04-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Hi, just bumping this to see if anyone else has feedback/insight. Thanks, and happy Friday!