eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   withdraw money from my Canadian personal paypal to a revolut card under different nam (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/143240-withdraw-money-my-canadian-personal-paypal-revolut-card-under-different-nam.html)

Bromance 04-27-2021 03:49 PM

withdraw money from my Canadian personal paypal to a revolut card under different nam

I have some money stuck in my unverified Canadian paypal (personal) (only email and phone numbers are verified). paypal won't let me withdraw any money and is asking me to link a valid card to withdraw the money. My paypal is under a stealth name. I want to attach my revolut bank virtual credit card to withdraw the money to it . The revolut card does not match the paypal user name. Will it be a problem? Any help is welcome. Thanks
Also, can I still get limited by paypal for using revolut card?

SquirrelOG 04-27-2021 05:47 PM

Re: withdraw money from my Canadian personal paypal to a revolut card under different

You can't withdraw from PayPal into Revolut VCC. To withdraw you need to add attach a bank account or Debit card. The names do Not have to match.

The Revolut VCC is only used to verify the PayPal to make it active. The names don't have to match for that, but the address does.

Bromance 04-28-2021 12:42 AM

Re: withdraw money from my Canadian personal paypal to a revolut card under different

Quote:

Originally Posted by SquirrelOG (Post 1151295)
You can't withdraw from PayPal into Revolut VCC. To withdraw you need to add attach a bank account or Debit card. The names do Not have to match.

The Revolut VCC is only used to verify the PayPal to make it active. The names don't have to match for that, but the address does.

Can I attach a revolut debit card instead then (both to verify and withdraw at the same time)? Also, I heard that revolut is pulling their business off Canada. If that's the case what other VBA systems do you recommend for my Canadian paypal?

And by "address should match" do you mean the zipcode or the entire address ? I used a random address of some apartment complex in Abbotsford.

rsot 04-28-2021 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bromance (Post 1151340)
Also, I heard that revolut is pulling their business off Canada. If that's the case what other VBA systems do you recommend for my Canadian paypal?

You dont use a VBA per say to withdraw - you need a valid bank account. Are you able to get a Canadian one?