eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   card address and name (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/143878-card-address-name.html)

Maskyy 06-07-2021 04:37 AM

card address and name

I have been reading across different sections of this forum to add more knowledge about pp.

I have a prob and I need your experience. Please note the pp is not a USA or uk pp.

My xxxx country pp was limited with 2$k. Pp asked for id, proof of address, card statement.

With what I have tried before, I will work on the first two using creative passport and utility bill.

But the problem is the card statement. The card I linked have a different name and address on the pp. And I have no activity on the card except the 4(xxxx) confirmation code from pp when I added the card initially.

Please do you have any idea of how I can fix the card statement and what do pp look out for in it?

I also think of adding VCC now. But how will I go about the statement.

I'm open to questions too. And I need bosses experience now.

rsot 06-07-2021 05:07 AM

Re: card address and name

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maskyy (Post 1156906)

But the problem is the card statement. The card I linked have a different name and address on the pp. And I have no activity on the card except the 4(xxxx) confirmation code from pp when I added the card initially.

Keeping in mind that when pp asks for this long list of documents, the historical outcome has not been the best, with regards to the card statement, the name and address on the statement is not too difficult to change...

Maskyy 06-07-2021 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1156909)
Keeping in mind that when pp asks for this long list of documents, the historical outcome has not been the best, with regards to the card statement, the name and address on the statement are not too difficult to change...

I appreciate your response.

Changing the name and address on the statement is not a problem.

What confuse me now is, if I add VCC I will have 2 cards on the pp. The VCC won't be an issue.
But the other card carries a different name and address which is different from what I have on my pp.

With this situation, I want to know if PayPal have access to see the name and address on any card I link.

rsot 06-15-2021 05:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maskyy (Post 1156926)
With this situation, I want to know if PayPal have access to see the name and address on any card I link.

For VCC, they only have access to the name and address YOU provided them...

SaiJin 06-15-2021 10:53 AM

OP, have you considered reading the stealth guide?

Your questions are the most basic and it's covered in the guide.
I recommend you get the foundation down so you can operate a lot better