eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Starting a US stealth PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/144296-starting-us-stealth-paypal.html)

Mirdude 07-01-2021 08:11 PM

Starting a US stealth PayPal

So normally US PayPal back when I used to make them, a year+ ago, they just had a regular US balance. Now I received a small amount of money and it says 'accept funds' and I either have to transfer to a bank account OR to keep it in PayPal it says: 'Let's set you up with PayPal Cash Plus account so you can send or spend right from PayPal.'

I am just a bit confused on how I would go about cashing out my funds?

My idea was either adding a reloadable visa gift card which I have access to OR adding a VBA which I have access to. I've been out of the US market for a while, so I just wanted to ask where good and reliable VBA providers are, or which card I can attach to receive money to.

I am not a US citizen, it says for a Cash Plus account I need to provide SSN etc, with this being a random name etc, will this flag up on their system? PayPal US has changed a lot since my stealth days!

Alternatively, should I provide a SSN and hope there won't be a limitation or in the case of a limitation, I can provide documents to restore my account.

Edit: I tried to use a random SSN but the PP system message said couldn't verify info.

rsot 07-02-2021 05:53 AM

Re: Starting a US stealth PayPal

Without the SSN, cashing out is only via a US bank account

phaz0rz 07-02-2021 08:14 AM

You should use Paypals from literally any other country due to the legal limitations there are for US accounts now. If I were you I would kiss the small payment you received goodbye and start over with a different non-US Paypal. You can't get by with made up SSN's and bank accounts are not allowed to be advertised here so you'll have a hard time finding one that's usable to you. US bank accounts have to be made with real ID documents so just by obtaining and using one you'd be doing the fraud.

Mirdude 07-02-2021 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1160919)
You should use Paypals from literally any other country due to the legal limitations there are for US accounts now. If I were you I would kiss the small payment you received goodbye and start over with a different non-US Paypal. You can't get by with made up SSN's and bank accounts are not allowed to be advertised here so you'll have a hard time finding one that's usable to you. US bank accounts have to be made with real ID documents so just by obtaining and using one you'd be doing the fraud.

Makes sense, damn USA PayPals are awful to be using haha, nah I'm not taking the risk of doing any fraud so yeah, I'll just say bye bye to that payment.

Also what non-US accounts are best, I am from UK and they work fine but want to trial out more countries.

ethanhunt 07-06-2021 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1160919)

I want to create a US PP as well, using my US bank account from Wise. Is it still okay or I will face issues to confirm this PP account in the future?

SaiJin 07-07-2021 03:09 PM

I'm pretty sure Wise doesn't work... but I'm not 100%

I always use real bank accounts in USA so I've never had any issues