eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal "limitations" discussion (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/14496-paypal-limitations-discussion.html)

onceuponatime 10-30-2009 10:11 AM

Paypal "limitations" discussion

I've read many of the threads on paypal limitations diligently and I'm coming away with the feeling that no matter what I do or don't do, eventually (sooner than later) I WILL be limited. I'm sorry if I appear to be redundant, but I am still confused about what to do in case of disaster (which is bound to come)

I have 2 stealth names (purchased). I have done all the necessary protections that were recommended. Yet, from what I've read in these threads it appears I WILL be limited and eventually have to provide a SS#. Since I can't do that, I have the following questions (sorry if I'm repetitive) which are of great concern to me.

1. Is there any way to get around providing a social security number which I CAN'T DO?
2. If I can't provide a social security number, what happens to the money in the account?
3. Since you have to wait for at least 2 months prior to getting one of their debit cards, how do you safely take out the money because withdrawing via sending money to ones account causes the limitation.

Has anyone had this happen and successfully retrieved all their funds?

philly387 10-30-2009 11:22 AM

1. There are ways to get around it (Don't talk about this in open forum)
2. You will be able to get the money in 180 days (Withdraw to bank or Check)
3. Just withdraw to your bank account attached to the paypal account.
4. Yes

Vicvelcro 10-30-2009 05:47 PM

1. Yes there are. In addition, you can provide something just as viable.
2. Withdrawal limit per month is $500. Account may be closed. 180 days to release your funds and permalock the account
3. Withdrawing funds to bank does NOT cause the limit. Withdrawing TOO MUCH causes the limit. Slow down and be sane.

Answer to your final question which you forgot to number: Yes and Yes. Look around here for many examples.

GreenBean 10-30-2009 05:57 PM

once,
relax a bit. Forum motto is there are ways around everything.
Bottom line is for you to conduct the paypal account as carefully as you can.
Both philly & powderpuf have given the correct answers.

The application of them requires work from you :ranger:

onceuponatime 10-30-2009 06:16 PM

"once,
relax a bit. Forum motto is there are ways around everything.
Bottom line is for you to conduct the paypal account as carefully as you can.
Both philly & powderpuf have given the correct answers.

The application of them requires work from you"

I'm not afraid of doing ANY of the hard work, and, it's comforting to know that you guys are here should the worst happen to work me through it.

THANK YOU!!!!