Stealth Paypal methods don't work anymore? (Netherland) - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-16-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 12%
Default Stealth Paypal methods don't work anymore? (Netherland)

So on my first attempt connecting to Bunq bank account everything went well (except even though I chose "write the IBAN" option I was forced into logging into the app on my phone to confirm, nevertheless I chose NOT to give Paypal access to my other BUNQ addresses, only the one I was linking to) but I never managed to actually confirm the account with codes sent to my account balance because I got locked out with "can't log in, can't confirm your identity" message after trying to log in later - which I believe was the fault of the Stupid/Unlucky client (the very first on that account! ugh) who sent money and then immediately (most likely) opened a paypal dispute because he was an idiot, so maybe the "can't login" will go away, maybe it won't and it's already over

So I decided to get a new proxy and create a new one in the meantime. I created another sub account on BUNQ for that purpose and proceeded as before, I heard this method worked but apparently it doesn't? When I enter the IBAN Paypal says "sorry but you'll need to contact us in order to link that bank account" so I guess they already know everything about my "main" BUNQ data and are able to link my sub accounts?

Which sucks. How do I even create more stealth Paypals? and I don't want to use my local banks or bank accounts of friends because I want Paypal's "true" main currency to be Euro so it never ever asks anyone for currency conversion

Not sure if it matters but I used random names/address (so paypal names don't match bunq name but IBANs of the sub accounts are netherland)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-16-2022
Threadstarter  

Default Re: Stealth Paypal methods don't work anymore? (Netherland)

Ok, can someone help please? All I did was log out (after I was unable to add bank account, so I cancelled the process) and now can't get back with "Unfortunately we can't confirm it's you" - same message again

Not sure what's the problem. Both accounts I created this way:

new name, new details, new Windows user name on separate profile (though I'm on Win7 coz older laptop but shouldn't be a problem?), paypal number from online service, cleared cookies/flash/disabled WebRTC, proxies I used dedicated for paypal from proxy-seller

Now on first account I was able to link the bank IBAN and paypal sent the confirmation payment later but was unable to log in to confirm / second account failed to link bank as mentioned and now unable to log in

Also, on both accounts I enabled two-factor authentication with Google app to get rid of sms and I confirm with Google authenticator code but says "we can't confirm it's you"
Old 03-17-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum OP - all the best as you master stealth

Waiting for others to provide experience - from what I see, that proxy use could be a problem
Old 03-22-2022

Longevity: 13%

What I’ve noticed with PayPal is that after creating a PayPal account and you fail to add a bank or card. The account will give message. Sorry we can’t confirm it’s you. You will have to wait maybe a month or longer before you can log in. And I’ve noticed that even if you set up 2FA with app, you still will receive SMS codes for identity. Only on fresh accounts. And your error with bank. I receive that message only on virtual banks. PayPal loves physical banks. Stealth on PayPal isn’t possible anymore if you’re a seller
Old 03-23-2022
Threadstarter  

Well yeah, must be it. I've done it successfully with my local bank account and rented number.

Then again, if anything virtual/online banking is out of the question (even though they actually allow some of these lol) how do you guys create so many accounts these days??? I doubt one person may open like 100 bank accounts/numbers, eventually you'll run out of options and under my location paypal lists 15 banks I can choose from... which is not much

UNLESS... you can actually use the same physical bank account number again and again? And they don't keep track of THAT? Though logic would advise against it, that's why I ask...
Old 03-23-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,547 Times in 2,200 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fres View Post
Ok, can someone help please? All I did was log out (after I was unable to add bank account, so I cancelled the process) and now can't get back with "Unfortunately we can't confirm it's you" - same message again

Not sure what's the problem. Both accounts I created this way:

new name, new details, new Windows user name on separate profile (though I'm on Win7 coz older laptop but shouldn't be a problem?), paypal number from online service, cleared cookies/flash/disabled WebRTC, proxies I used dedicated for paypal from proxy-seller

Now on first account I was able to link the bank IBAN and paypal sent the confirmation payment later but was unable to log in to confirm / second account failed to link bank as mentioned and now unable to log in

Also, on both accounts I enabled two-factor authentication with Google app to get rid of sms and I confirm with Google authenticator code but says "we can't confirm it's you"

1. Follow the stealth guide
2. Don't use random proxys
3. These are for USA paypal correct?
Old 03-23-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
2. Don't use random proxys
3. These are for USA paypal correct?
The problem from first post already identified and solved though (kind of, though linked with my local physical bank), the cause was temporary number no longer being available. Not US, I wanted to use Netherland paypal with bunq to get euro paypal account (it appears on the list of banks of netherland paypal)

So the question is whether some virtual banks that are able to provide many account numbers (and allow me to easily get an account when I'm actually NOT in Netherland) still work??? Roy suggested they don't and that would make what I originally tried to do near-to-impossible

What do you mean by 'random' proxy? I used paypal dedicated one
Old 05-04-2022

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fres View Post
The problem from first post already identified and solved though (kind of, though linked with my local physical bank), the cause was temporary number no longer being available. Not US, I wanted to use Netherland paypal with bunq to get euro paypal account (it appears on the list of banks of netherland paypal)

So the question is whether some virtual banks that are able to provide many account numbers (and allow me to easily get an account when I'm actually NOT in Netherland) still work??? Roy suggested they don't and that would make what I originally tried to do near-to-impossible

What do you mean by 'random' proxy? I used paypal dedicated one
You need a high quality Residential IP and a real phone number with access to avoid issues with PayPal security system. Bunq and other virtual banks should still work for PayPal.