(GUIDE) PayPal AUP Transfer & How To Get Your Funds Back - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-30-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
Default (GUIDE) PayPal AUP Transfer & How To Get Your Funds Back

You guys are going to love this one. I have scoured the web for very useful information on the alleged violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy and how to overturn it. Well safe to say I found some good stuff, Hidden paypal contacts, how to properly request your funds back, how to contact them in a way to get a proper response, how to correctly serve legal papers, how to file the small courts claim, and success stories of what was done to be awarded successful court judgements. Some of this info have been posted here already but new information is becoming available frequently so I'll share what I composed. These guides are gold man. Save a copy, Enjoy!

Link 1

Link 1 (Back Up)

A detailed webpage by a process service agency based in the USA with instructions on how to serve legal papers on PayPal and it's subsidiaries. This webpage has access to information that is not easily found regarding paypal.

Link 2
A first person step by step explanation of the process and steps taken before, during and or after pursuing legal action against the dreadful AUP transfer. Most of this information is from a active and very informative discord server where members on that server are going through the small courts claim process as we speak, some are even participating in a class action lawsuit and are inviting others to join. The feedback, tips and climate over there is priceless if you are someone who lost thousands to paypal due to AUP charges. Keep your head up high and just know that options are still available to you.

Last edited by Justchill; 06-30-2022 at 12:30 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justchill For This Useful Post:
brocoli (11-11-2023), Easystealth (06-30-2022)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: (GUIDE) PayPal AUP Transfer & How To Get Your Funds Back

Thanks for sharing
Old 11-11-2023

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 2%
Default Re: (GUIDE) PayPal AUP Transfer & How To Get Your Funds Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justchill View Post
You guys are going to love this one. I have scoured the web for very useful information on the alleged violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy and how to overturn it. Well safe to say I found some good stuff, Hidden paypal contacts, how to properly request your funds back, how to contact them in a way to get a proper response, how to correctly serve legal papers, how to file the small courts claim, and success stories of what was done to be awarded successful court judgements. Some of this info have been posted here already but new information is becoming available frequently so I'll share what I composed. These guides are gold man. Save a copy, Enjoy!

Link 1

Link 1 (Back Up)

A detailed webpage by a process service agency based in the USA with instructions on how to serve legal papers on PayPal and it's subsidiaries. This webpage has access to information that is not easily found regarding paypal.

Link 2
A first person step by step explanation of the process and steps taken before, during and or after pursuing legal action against the dreadful AUP transfer. Most of this information is from a active and very informative discord server where members on that server are going through the small courts claim process as we speak, some are even participating in a class action lawsuit and are inviting others to join. The feedback, tips and climate over there is priceless if you are someone who lost thousands to paypal due to AUP charges. Keep your head up high and just know that options are still available to you.
This is my type of information right here, well put together my friend. Thank you for your contribution.