Is this a good sign? Paypal registering again. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-25-2022

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Is this a good sign? Paypal registering again.

So backstory, I used paypal for my 2 other shops (my own domain), and was selling like hot cakes and paypal didn't like what I was selling and held my funds for 6 months. Got it back but they banned me for life. (I was selling legit items but I think there were few items that I didn't know was legit as well. Just took items from suppliers and dropshipped. Fast forward, 6 years and decided to register paypal and got approved with no issues. First payment i received was held for 21 days and got released. Just wondering, is this a good sign I'm in the clear or pretty much cutthroat anytime anyday. lol
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-25-2022

Activity: 23%
Longevity: 67%
Default Re: Is this a good sign? Paypal registering again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamuru View Post
So backstory, I used paypal for my 2 other shops (my own domain), and was selling like hot cakes and paypal didn't like what I was selling and held my funds for 6 months. Got it back but they banned me for life. (I was selling legit items but I think there were few items that I didn't know was legit as well. Just took items from suppliers and dropshipped. Fast forward, 6 years and decided to register paypal and got approved with no issues. First payment i received was held for 21 days and got released. Just wondering, is this a good sign I'm in the clear or pretty much cutthroat anytime anyday. lol
One of my PayPal accounts got limited a few months back. I still use PayPal for Facebook sales. I decided to not carry all my eggs in one basket and open few PayPal accounts same name and date of birth on all of them just different address with savings account attached works perfectly. I love PayPal as when I upload tracking I get my money within a couple of days.

If your old PayPal account got suspended I wouldn’t create same details again but if you did create same details again then you probably got lucky mind you 6 years is a long time lol
Old 07-25-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
it's standard.

Since this is your own .com why use Paypal instead of bigger card processors like bank / stripe etc?

I just think they'll be much easier to work with and so much lower risk than PP the Bandit.
Old 07-26-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
it's standard.

Since this is your own .com why use Paypal instead of bigger card processors like bank / stripe etc?

I just think they'll be much easier to work with and so much lower risk than PP the Bandit.
I do use own processing payment. Just it increases sales when people prefer paypal.
Old 07-26-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post
One of my PayPal accounts got limited a few months back. I still use PayPal for Facebook sales. I decided to not carry all my eggs in one basket and open few PayPal accounts same name and date of birth on all of them just different address with savings account attached works perfectly. I love PayPal as when I upload tracking I get my money within a couple of days.

If your old PayPal account got suspended I wouldn’t create same details again but if you did create same details again then you probably got lucky mind you 6 years is a long time lol
So if I used same details again (except phone changed as well as the email), and 21 day of holding my first payment (just released now), is that not normal and so far so good... tilll...
Old 07-26-2022

Longevity: 16%

Quote:
Originally Posted by samspalace View Post

the biggest problem is..... paypal can ban your new account with same details as previous account any time. this is main prob. nobody knows when it happens)) hope it will not happen when you have 3K$+ in your account. good luck!
Old 07-26-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

OP, your new paypal is not linkable to old ones, correct?
Old 08-05-2022
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
OP, your new paypal is not linkable to old ones, correct?
Well unfortunately it is because I have my real name and address. Just different ip, new email new phone number etc.. But I got this email from paypal "Congratulations! You are now an established seller" But as someone mentioned earlier, I'm sure if I reach a threshold Paypal will get bothered and do some searching. However, my items are all legit so not sure if this will still trigger or not.
Old 08-05-2022
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
I do use own processing payment. Just it increases sales when people prefer paypal.
That makes sense...

COnsidered accepting applepay as well? Since people buy from their phones and it's super convenient?
Old 08-06-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Well unfortunately it is because I have my real name and address. Just different ip, new email new phone number etc.. But I got this email from paypal "Congratulations! You are now an established seller" But as someone mentioned earlier, I'm sure if I reach a threshold Paypal will get bothered and do some searching. However, my items are all legit so not sure if this will still trigger or not.
Alright - you should be ok if low levels of activity are done and no same-sales as old ones
Old 08-15-2022

Quote:
So if I used same details again (except phone changed as well as the email), and 21 day of holding my first payment (just released now), is that not normal and so far so good... tilll...
Yes you can use your real name for every PayPal account you create. You need to make sure everything else is different. Real address not made up one (doesn’t have to be your address) new ip, new SIM card, new bank account, new gmail account.

You can avoid 21 day holds by adding a tracking number once your item has been posted. You need to make sure the buyers address is the same address on PayPal as soon as it’s delivered within 1 business day your money is available for withdrawal. I never wait more than 3/4 days to get my money.
Old 08-15-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexmoreno View Post
the biggest problem is..... paypal can ban your new account with same details as previous account any time. this is main prob. nobody knows when it happens)) hope it will not happen when you have 3K$+ in your account. good luck!
Fortunately I already got a plan for that issue. I never have anymore than £300 in my PayPal account as I spread sales across multiple accounts. Funds are only on hold for a few days as I use special delivery so customer can receive it quickly in order for me to withdrawal money.