eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal is now accepting greendot money packs (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/14881-paypal-now-accepting-greendot-money-packs.html)

doughboykilla 11-22-2009 05:34 PM

Paypal is now accepting greendot money packs

Paypal become in partnership with greendot and now u can use your greendot money packs to load your paypal account! I dont see any advangtes of this but who knows.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...eenDot-outside

to bad you could'nt use paypal funds to buy greendot money packs that would be the bomb!

iamaseller 11-22-2009 06:38 PM

Quote:

How much money can I add to my PayPal account using the MoneyPak?
Your starting limit is $250 a year. However, you can add up to $2,000 a month by providing your name, address, date of birth, and Social Security securely online. Green Dot will collect, verify, and record this information on behalf of PayPal, but this information will not be used for a credit check or marketing purposes.
I'll pass.

doughboykilla 11-22-2009 08:32 PM

only advantge i see of this is if u have a stelth name and paypal account and u want to buy some cheap items to build up feedback then u can add a money pack to pay for the items.

when i get paid buy buyers who use money packs i just add them to my greendot card i would never go through all the bs to add it to my paypal then chance getting it limted and locked in there.

leahpet 12-26-2009 11:50 PM

Am I missing something about Greendot? I use a Geendot card with PayPal and it works both ways. You can have your PP funds deposited onto your Greendot card - it works like a checking account. You can also use it AS your checking account to verify your PP account. Is Greendot bad for some reason? I've had nothing but good experiences with them!

moomooj 12-27-2009 12:39 AM

Can someone tell me more about the Green Dot card? Does it really work like checking account with Paypal?!! I am on the chexsystem, and having really hard time opening bank accounts. Someone please shed some light for me on this, plz...... Thanks a million!

doughboykilla 12-27-2009 12:00 PM

Yeah but paypal has been know in the past to call up greendot on stelth users and makeup some BS lies and greendot will freeze the account locking the holders money in it just as paypal dose! Google (greendot sucks) Paypal and greendot are in bed togather and neather can be trusted! Me myself i use greendot but never for paypal so i dont have any problems with it. But the post above just shows you can load your paypal with greendot money packs u dont have to have a greendot card or account to do this.

leahpet 12-28-2009 01:11 AM

EEEK! :eek:

I knew I must be missing something. Good to know - thanks! :hail:

Now, I must find out how to get multiple bank accounts with HORRIBLE credit! (My pride forces me to add that the reason for the bad credit was illness and no insurance...)

IDK 04-07-2010 12:04 AM

Regarding the greendot money pack. It actually has the nerve to ask for your full name, DOB, and SOCIAL to load more than 250 bucks! It says that the info will be verified by greedot on the behalf of paypal. Will they share this info with paypal, or confirm the info, and let paypal know it's legit?

First Edition 04-07-2010 11:24 AM

You can just buy more than one at 250 bucks.

bombshell 12-04-2011 02:27 AM

Why do these prepaid loadable cards require a ssn? Are they reporting direct deposits made to the debit cards to the IRS?

Hercules 12-04-2011 07:57 AM

What's the best way for me to protect the money on my MoneyPak?
Your MoneyPak Number works just like cash. Here are some helpful tips to help protect you from fraud:
- MoneyPak should ONLY be used to fund PayPal accounts that you control.

- Beware of any offers or payment requirements that do not accept credit cards and asks for you to purchase a MoneyPak and provide the MoneyPak Number in an email or over the phone directly vs. loading it to your own account and then paying.

- When using MoneyPak with PayPal for eBay or other online merchants, transfer the money to your PayPal account first before paying the merchant. DO NOT email the MoneyPak Number directly to the merchant.

This is in the facts questions in the Moneypak intro at PayPal.

PayPal lets you have many accounts or as they state it 'in your control?'

doughboykilla 12-04-2011 12:02 PM

MoneyPak should ONLY be used to fund PayPal accounts that you control.

what there saiying is u shouldnt load other peoples paypals with money packs kinda like paying some one on ebay with a mone pack pretty much instead of pp funds.