PayPal is a Dead End, will result in EBAY suspension - Some alternatives - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default Merchant Accout

Chris ,

How much you charge to set up merchant accout , considering I 'm not from US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
i have 3 merchant accounts with bad credit and no business or tax id. Contrary to the belief, they are very easy very easy to get..

I can help you get set up for a small fee
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-07-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

I never done out of US accounts..
Old 03-09-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 98%

I don't even use paypal at all now. Quite frankly I don't miss the extra anxiety I feel everytime I log in or make a withdrawal.
Old 03-09-2008

Modee do you ever still use paypal to buy things? I sometimes do, but I hate using it and prefer not to.

Does paypal actually state somewhere they require SS# or is it still a hidden requirement?

Also do you think eBay will soon force people in the USA under 100 feedback to have to accept paypal like in the UK? Everything so far bad that ebay started in the UK came to the USA in about 6 months later.
Old 04-03-2008

Longevity: 99%
Default A Question for you Modee...

I have read everything, but I am a bit confused about what is exactly being recommended.

If you are setting up a brand new EBAY account and you are about to start listing, you have to set up a new Paypal Account for each EBAY account. Is that correct?

Then, you basically, at some point (some say 2 weeks, some 2 months) start listing using that new Paypal Account, which is linked no matter what. Is that correct?

But then, you are able to set it up so that you bill using alternative methods and almost no one ever has a problem with that and no one has ever complained about it to EBAY or anything? Is that correct?

Finally, if I am a new EBAYer and no payments are going to my linked Paypal account, does that trigger a suspension? I was wondering about this because some time back I got a suspension right after marking a few items as Payment Received without going through Paypal. I, of course, don't know if that was why because all it said was "abusing ebay".

Tx
Old 04-03-2008

Longevity: 94%
Send a message via AIM to ebaysucksonice Send a message via MSN to ebaysucksonice Send a message via Yahoo to ebaysucksonice
Default Hey,

I should try that
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaysucksonice For This Useful Post:
blastjamyo (12-15-2008)
Old 04-03-2008

Longevity: 96%

For me I cannot get anyone to pay for any item other then pp, 135 sales on my newest account, 1 check, 1 money order, 2 ccnow and everyone else pp.
Many emails from buyers asking why am I sending them a ccnow invoice when you know it is not protected like pp is. Its like they got these people brainwashed.
I wish I could get away from pp too but only 2 takers out of the last 135 sales. I must be doing something wrong. ????
Old 04-03-2008

Longevity: 96%

Modee
I am afraid to use googlecheckout, thinking that it would take only one buyer to contact ebay that I offered them it.
What is your opinion?
Thank you!
Old 04-04-2008

ebay-sucks, Explain you take paypal through CCNOW as a third party system because otherwise PayPal will eventually freeze your account and hold your funds for random. Say that right in your auction. Also google search and find some good web links, but write them as "www dot paypalwarning dot com" instead of an actual link so eBay can't count it as a link in the auction. There are some good youtubes of news stories, too.
Old 04-04-2008

Question But no one answered the questions...

for opening a NEW account is this the procedure? Assuming all my prior to 11/2007 accounts are gone.

I have read everything, but I am a bit confused about what is exactly being recommended.

If you are setting up a brand new EBAY account and you are about to start listing, you have to set up a new Paypal Account for each EBAY account. Is that correct?

Then, you basically, at some point (some say 2 weeks, some 2 months) start listing using that new Paypal Account, which is linked no matter what. Is that correct?

But then, you are able to set it up so that you bill using alternative methods and almost no one ever has a problem with that and no one has ever complained about it to EBAY or anything? Is that correct?

Finally, if I am a new EBAYer and no payments are going to my linked Paypal account, does that trigger a suspension? I was wondering about this because some time back I got a suspension right after marking a few items as Payment Received without going through Paypal. I, of course, don't know if that was why because all it said was "abusing ebay".

Tx
Old 04-05-2008

Longevity: 93%

Has anyone used the Authorize.Net merchant account linked to you Auctiva so when your buyers check out you don't need to manually ask to send payment to your merchant account?
Old 04-16-2008

Longevity: 92%

If I open a paypal account in my husbands name, is it going to link and suspend me?
Old 04-16-2008

Default It might...

Paypal is now the primary source of suspensions. Make sure your cookies are deleted and then go through the procedure. Some folks recommend using a separate computer for all your activities. May be a good idea because one slip up can result in suspension.

Don't use ING.

Last edited by ebayaintstupid; 04-16-2008 at 01:46 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-24-2008

Longevity: 92%

hi , now my australian account is forced me to link the paypal account when i want to list items. that's really bad . what can i do to have multiple paypal account besides opening multiple bank account ? is it possible i close my paypal account (linked to suspended ebay acc) and then use the same bank account to open another paypal acc ?
Old 04-24-2008

Longevity: 93%

You will have to open another bank account, as that one will be linked to ypur suspended ebay account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysuspensionking View Post
hi , now my australian account is forced me to link the paypal account when i want to list items. that's really bad . what can i do to have multiple paypal account besides opening multiple bank account ? is it possible i close my paypal account (linked to suspended ebay acc) and then use the same bank account to open another paypal acc ?
Old 07-12-2008

Longevity: 91%
Smile to ebaykilla

on your last post, how do you do that? what do i need to do to start selling again.
Old 07-26-2008

Longevity: 95%
Arrow >> Just NOBODY Likes Ole Paypal!!!

I just read about our friend over in another forum.. Seems like nobody has anything good to say about them!!

We periodically review our customers credit card accounts. We recently reviewed yours, and at that time, noticed that you had not used the credit card account listed above for the last several months. Due to inactivity and factors related to credit risk, we closed your account on July 17, 2008. The following event(s) or circumstance(s) were identified in your credit history and were among the reason(s) for our decision:

1)Proportion of balances to credit limits on bank/national revolving or other revolving accounts is too high
2)Amount owed on revolving accounts is too high

We assure you this closure will not appear as a negative mark with the credit bureau reporting agencies, nor will it negatively affect your status with these agencies.....BLAH BLAH BLAH

Paypal is crazy. They dont even report my card to any of the 3. Go figure!

oh yea. you're not alone. just search for paypal here. Tons of horror stories!

PayPal/Ebay switched to GEMB a couple of years ago.

I have one other theory about what might have caused this sudden shut-down; what if it was one of or a combination of these three things ?

(2) (large amount of) money being moved into/out of paypal
-Using paypal for a large funds withdrawal (anything with large paypal transfers will always look risky)
Old 08-06-2008

Unhappy

O.K. so I sign up with new name, address, etc...When I apply for a merchant account, does e-bay verify with the merchant account that you are who you say? Obviously you can't sign up with merchantplus using false information!! I really thoght after being an ebay member for over 6 years I actually thought I was doing everything right.......that is, until I was suspended....twice!!! LOL! In the last 2 months!! OUR dear VERO members are who got me kicked off to begin with!! Anyway,If you are a new member and have very limited transaction history, doesn't ebay force you to have to accept paypal? Call me e-bay illiterate!!!
Old 08-06-2008

Default How do you sell without linking paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Look once again. PAYPAL DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE...

And I havent accepted paypal in a whole year and I still get tons of buyers..

I swear Ebay has even brainwashed some sellers with their Paypal nonsense lol
how do you sell on ebay without linking paypal to it--you say you sell on ebay but dont use paypal so how do hey let you sell that way
Old 08-06-2008

Default how do you sell without using paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballsack View Post
I don't even use paypal at all now. Quite frankly I don't miss the extra anxiety I feel everytime I log in or make a withdrawal.
every time i try to click sell it wants me to link it to my paypal but i dont want to use paypal so how do i do this
Old 08-06-2008

I have been selling on ebay for over 10 years now and got so fed up with the new feedback system so when this lady wanted her money back for a brand new item i send her and i refused she gave me negative-then in turn i said in her feedback shes a scammer beware and BAMMMMM i was suspended not for 30 days but for good can you believe this crap--then i tried to open 3 other accounts and got all them banned and cant get back on now--everything links back to my paypal and im not in the stance to go get a new credit card and change addresses all that crap so anything i can do--serious peopel respond please, you can also email me at barbanddan2000@charter.net
Old 08-06-2008

the last account i opened i tried using a different address name etc, did the ip change all that stuff people recommended here and nothing works
Closed Thread