eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Add Phone Number for Sending FNF Payment (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/149641-add-phone-number-sending-fnf-payment.html)

anonymous_ 02-01-2023 03:03 PM

Add Phone Number for Sending FNF Payment

Hello,

Sometime when i try to send payment as FNF, PayPal ask to Receive Text .
Number is already added to my account But at this step, It ask me to add new number (Old number doesn't appear there) . And when i try to add same number, It says, PayPal dn't accept these kind of numbers.

This issue only occur sometimes not all the time. Sometime it works fine.

What is the solution? Please guide.

SaiJin 02-03-2023 02:41 PM

Re: Add Phone Number for Sending FNF Payment

you used a Voip?

Roy3805 02-04-2023 07:07 AM

The best way around this is pure luck. Even calling PayPal doesn’t work. I would suggest you buy a mobile phone strictly for this PayPal account. Sign into mobile app on PayPal and wait a few weeks and there should be a new option to confirm identity with mobile app.

anonymous_ 02-06-2023 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1210166)
you used a Voip?

no it was not VoIp. Its MajorPhones Number

rsot 02-06-2023 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roy3805 (Post 1210213)
The best way around this is pure luck. Even calling PayPal doesn’t work. I would suggest you buy a mobile phone strictly for this PayPal account. Sign into mobile app on PayPal and wait a few weeks and there should be a new option to confirm identity with mobile app.

time and patience - nice approach

SaiJin 02-14-2023 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous_ (Post 1210370)
no it was not VoIp. Its MajorPhones Number

That's a virtual number... -_-

try a real phone. It's cheap

heilbrunomich 03-10-2023 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anonymous_ (Post 1210043)
Hello,

Sometime when i try to send payment as FNF, PayPal ask to Receive Text .
Number is already added to my account But at this step, It ask me to add new number (Old number doesn't appear there) . And when i try to add same number, It says, PayPal dn't accept these kind of numbers.

This issue only occur sometimes not all the time. Sometime it works fine.

What is the solution? Please guide.

paypal don't accept voip numbers more. sometimes you can receive sms with code to restore access to your account with voip number but your number will be not visible in security check when you send money. you need real mobile phone number to resolve this issue.

Pakson 03-11-2023 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heilbrunomich (Post 1212702)
paypal don't accept voip numbers more. sometimes you can receive sms with code to restore access to your account with voip number but your number will be not visible in security check when you send money. you need real mobile phone number to resolve this issue.

I want to please you all, now real numbers are not even visible, if they were not added when opening paypal, it takes time for them to be updated in the database , and also the use of a clean IP address depends, oddly enough.

heilbrunomich 03-11-2023 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakson (Post 1212714)
I want to please you all, now real numbers are not even visible, if they were not added when opening paypal, it takes time for them to be updated in the database , and also the use of a clean IP address depends, oddly enough.

yes you right. if you add new real mobile phone number to old paypal account it can take from 1 week till 1-2 months before your new mobile phone number will be visible in security check.

Pakson 03-13-2023 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heilbrunomich (Post 1212721)
yes you right. if you add new real mobile phone number to old paypal account it can take from 1 week till 1-2 months before your new mobile phone number will be visible in security check.

I sped up this process by sending an email to PayPal asking me to manually set up my account, but this should be done by a special department, and if you send an email through the PayPal form, nothing will change.

But if you can't open an account and always shows a security check, then you need a phone number in the name of the holder
I think many people know this:
“This type of phone number isn't supported”
During my research, PayPal uses a database of phone numbers containing the name

SaiJin 03-13-2023 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pakson (Post 1212853)
I sped up this process by sending an email to PayPal asking me to manually set up my account, but this should be done by a special department, and if you send an email through the PayPal form, nothing will change.

But if you can't open an account and always shows a security check, then you need a phone number in the name of the holder
I think many people know this:
“This type of phone number isn't supported”
During my research, PayPal uses a database of phone numbers containing the name

It's more of the type of phone number that they can check. hence why I said avoid Voip and just buy a cheap phone.

rsot 03-14-2023 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1212882)
It's more of the type of phone number that they can check. hence why I said avoid Voip and just buy a cheap phone.

agreed - voip can be quite identifiable and overused