eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Ultimate solution to get you PayPal back! Legit! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/150696-ultimate-solution-get-you-paypal-back-legit.html)

Sakshi2002 07-07-2023 02:23 AM

Ultimate solution to get your PayPal back! Legit!

My account recently became limited while selling digital goods on Etsy, causing significant frustration as approximately $300 was held. Concerned about the situation, I explored PayPal's website and discovered a helpful feature. When logged into my account, at the bottom of the page, there is an option called "Legal." Clicking on it leads to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, where a table of contents appears. In the right corner, there is a contact option for the sales team. By filling out the provided form, the team will respond within 24 to 48 hours and reinstate the account. In the worst-case scenario, if reinstatement is not possible, they will assist in setting up a new account, which is protected from further limitations through human verification. This process seems legitimate and IT WORKED!!!!!, and I wonder why I wasn't aware of it earlier. :comp5: :welcome;

rsot 07-07-2023 06:52 AM

Re: Ultimate solution to get you PayPal back! Legit!

did you get reinstated? Or are you still waiting on their reply?

Doesn't seem clear

DENDEN76 07-07-2023 09:54 AM

Idk seems like some kind of scam

SaiJin 07-07-2023 11:08 AM

Re: Ultimate solution to get your PayPal back! Legit!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1221145)
My account recently became limited while selling digital goods on Etsy, causing significant frustration as approximately $300 was held. Concerned about the situation, I explored PayPal's website and discovered a helpful feature. When logged into my account, at the bottom of the page, there is an option called "Legal." Clicking on it leads to the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy, where a table of contents appears. In the right corner, there is a contact option for the sales team. By filling out the provided form, the team will respond within 24 to 48 hours and reinstate the account. In the worst-case scenario, if reinstatement is not possible, they will assist in setting up a new account, which is protected from further limitations through human verification. This process seems legitimate and IT WORKED!!!!!, and I wonder why I wasn't aware of it earlier. :comp5: :welcome;

Good it worked for you, you got lucky for once.

DENDEN76 07-07-2023 02:03 PM

"In the worst-case scenario, if reinstatement is not possible, they will assist in setting up a new account, which is protected from further limitations through human verification."....really

Sakshi2002 07-08-2023 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1221177)
Idk seems like some kind of scam

Lol, why don’t you just try it yourself? Since my Etsy account and work was legit I was able to provide them accurate information and it did work!

SaiJin 07-11-2023 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1221270)
Lol, why don’t you just try it yourself? Since my Etsy account and work was legit I was able to provide them accurate information and it did work!

LIke I said, good thing it worked this once, but most of the time it won't.

Sakshi2002 07-12-2023 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1221502)

It's not a temporary or one lucky time solution. When you create a PayPal account to sell goods. It is advisable to reach out to the sales team, who will allocate a manager for you. They will also facilitate the necessary human verification, ensuring there are no limitations on your account in the future. Even if you currently have an account, it is recommended that you expedite the process and have your account manually verified by the PayPal manager we have assigned to assist you. This manager will be available to help resolve any issues you may encounter.

Sakshi2002 07-12-2023 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1221502)

If your business is true enough and you are doing a legitimate thing, then I am sure it will work.

DENDEN76 07-12-2023 08:02 AM

LIKE I SAID...SCAM...i dont know what he intends to do maybe lure in victims with this post and get money out of them idk

Sakshi2002 07-12-2023 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DENDEN76 (Post 1221568)
LIKE I SAID...SCAM...i dont know what he intends to do maybe lure in victims with this post and get money out of them idk

Are you for real??!! Firstly, I would like to clarify that I am a woman, not man! My intention was simply to share information and promote knowledge. It’s disheartening to encounter such a negative behaviour towards me. It appears that many individuals on this platform are merely attempting to deceive others. Have you personally tried the method? I confirm that it worked for me and just trying to motivate other to have hope… I never asked anyone to send me direct messages or request payment for any kind of stealth guide. So, it is perplexing that you would refer to me in such a manner. This behavior is truly disappointing. :confused: :s

DENDEN76 07-12-2023 10:42 PM

Nah scam...and it looks like you're using chat gpt

rsot 07-13-2023 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1221549)
It's not a temporary or one lucky time solution. When you create a PayPal account to sell goods. It is advisable to reach out to the sales team, who will allocate a manager for you. They will also facilitate the necessary human verification, ensuring there are no limitations on your account in the future. Even if you currently have an account, it is recommended that you expedite the process and have your account manually verified by the PayPal manager we have assigned to assist you. This manager will be available to help resolve any issues you may encounter.

Not really advisable - time spent vs effort

SaiJin 07-13-2023 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1221550)
If your business is true enough and you are doing a legitimate thing, then I am sure it will work.

No it won't......

Sakshi2002 07-19-2023 06:08 AM

Mine did, they reinstated my account which was “permanently suspended” by PayPal due to increased volume of payments and high risk. They also helped me out to make a new account for my another shop which is successfully verified. :)

Sakshi2002 07-19-2023 06:11 AM

Also , i am just another seller like you guys, I am not here to sell any stupid guide or connect y’all to some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ agent. I was just spreading the knowledge, it is done on PayPal official website only, and they assign you a official PayPal manager later on who keeps track of your account. How could you even say “no not at all, scam, blah blah” like fr! Lol

rsot 07-19-2023 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1222117)
Mine did, they reinstated my account which was “permanently suspended” by PayPal due to increased volume of payments and high risk. They also helped me out to make a new account for my another shop which is successfully verified. :)

That is good to hear of your success - it's not always like this though

DENDEN76 07-19-2023 08:35 AM

Lmfao......

SaiJin 07-24-2023 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sakshi2002 (Post 1222118)
Also , i am just another seller like you guys, I am not here to sell any stupid guide or connect y’all to some ⊗⊗⊗⊗ agent. I was just spreading the knowledge, it is done on PayPal official website only, and they assign you a official PayPal manager later on who keeps track of your account. How could you even say “no not at all, scam, blah blah” like fr! Lol

My point is, you got lucky because this doesn't work 99% of the time.

That is why this forum exists.

Joseph1 07-29-2023 04:55 AM

"In the right corner, there is a contact option for the sales team. By filling out the provided form"

where to find it?

rsot 07-29-2023 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joseph1 (Post 1222653)
"In the right corner, there is a contact option for the sales team. By filling out the provided form"

where to find it?

don't waste your time on this - first understand stealth process