eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Face scan (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/151622-face-scan.html)

Jband0 12-28-2023 11:27 AM

Face scan
 
Just wanted to know if people are still facing the face scan problem. I last encountered it two weeks ago. I got it restored but it soon after got perma limited.

I have heard people are no longer encountering the issue. Could someone validate this?

Uk pp

camden90 12-30-2023 08:46 PM

Re: Face scan
 
During Christmas season the face scans didnt accur. However they now enabled face scans again. These only come in specific circumstances where you behave especially suspicious.

nto33 01-01-2024 04:27 PM

Re: Face scan
 
The face scan has been on PayPal for atleast the past two years wondering why many people now noticing it it could’ve been because it’s more rampant than back then

Jband0 01-02-2024 10:23 AM

Re: Face scan
 
2 years? How have you been getting around it? If you don’t wanna tell on thread could you PM?

heilbrunomich 01-05-2024 04:41 AM

Re: Face scan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jband0 (Post 1232547)
Just wanted to know if people are still facing the face scan problem. I last encountered it two weeks ago. I got it restored but it soon after got perma limited.

I have heard people are no longer encountering the issue. Could someone validate this?

Uk pp

Well i have face scan even on some my USA paypal accounts. Seems paypal choose random way to ask this....

rsot 01-05-2024 09:27 AM

Re: Face scan
 
are the face scans on top of ID request? I'm just asking because I haven't encountered this yet for my US accts

Sauro 01-09-2024 05:06 PM

Re: Face scan
 
Looks like whole EU countries are hit with that. I have several accounts in different countries and they are verified but now after new year received some money in few of them and they all got hit with a face scan request. Instead of face scanning i just uploaded photo of the same photo id.. not sure this is going to work, will see in a couple of days, but all situation looks bed..


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger