eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Amex trouble (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/154540-amex-trouble.html)

phaz0rz 08-06-2026 02:45 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there

rsot 08-06-2026 03:02 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270397)
Which country do you recommend?


I'd be scared to eat in some countries but Vietnam seems pretty safe. Same with most of S. America.

South America is very pleasant these days and getting more and more moden by the minute - can live very well in some of the countries

Enid Nathaniei 08-21-2026 08:41 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
I’d definitely keep contacting Amex and document every suspicious notification.

agent006140 08-21-2026 09:06 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270399)
Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there

But you cant eat hotel room??
I dont know about eating in Vietnam,but I dont like shopping in Vietnames grocery store,beef is not common among Vietnamese ,I have seen 2 thin strips of beef treated with baking soda in the freezer.
Also some supermarkets (latino and Asian) shut off A/C at night and in the morning you see the floor is wet and the veggies limpy.
My advice if you travel in less developed country is to bring some Bactrim,GINGER ROOT,GARLIC cloves and do not drink their water.
A tourist was out in the desert with his guide and was bitten by a snake,the guide just chewed some garlic cloves and slapped it on his wound,it helps until they get back to the city.
The best place to buy beef is in an American supermarket,rice and spice in Middle Eastern market ,they have a large variety of Basmati rice from India,Pakistan,there is a Peacock brand where the rice is grown at the foot of the Himalaya with melt ice from the mountain.
Back to BTU,stir fry at high BTU kill all germs,bacteria and parasites,you know pork has to be cooked well,also lamb.

rsot 08-22-2026 11:28 AM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1271037)
But you cant eat hotel room??

Typo? Or Amex correction?

phaz0rz 08-23-2026 05:35 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Speaking of dining abroad..
It's really hard to find a good hamburger in India.
I think for them it is a closely guarded secret or something.
Where the good burger joints are in their country, I mean.
Believe it or not, some people there even get mad at you if you ask them where to find a good burger.
I know beef is expensive.
But I don't understand why anyone would get defensive about who has the best burger in town.



:lol:

rsot 08-24-2026 06:19 AM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1271095)
Speaking of dining abroad..
It's really hard to find a good hamburger in India.
I think for them it is a closely guarded secret or something.
Where the good burger joints are in their country, I mean.
Believe it or not, some people there even get mad at you if you ask them where to find a good burger.
I know beef is expensive.
But I don't understand why anyone would get defensive about who has the best burger in town.



:lol:

India is generally a Hindu background country...cows are revered so any mention of beef might bother many. Milk is drank but slaughter of cows for beef is generally frowned upon...

phaz0rz 08-24-2026 02:27 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.

SaiJin 08-24-2026 05:55 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1270399)
Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there

they prolly have a video of you changing too..... =D

rsot 08-25-2026 10:38 AM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1271109)
lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.

:lol: I was slow to notice that - well done sir :FF:

agent006140 08-25-2026 03:52 PM

Re: Amex trouble
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1271109)
lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.

I would not eat American food in foreign countries,pizza or burger or fried chicken.
In Cuba,they make pizza without cheese,because they dont have any.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.

vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:15 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger