Amex trouble - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #23  
Old 08-06-2026
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 11,763
Thanks: 2,266
Thanked 4,180 Times in 3,148 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Amex trouble

Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #24  
Old 08-06-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Which country do you recommend?


I'd be scared to eat in some countries but Vietnam seems pretty safe. Same with most of S. America.
South America is very pleasant these days and getting more and more moden by the minute - can live very well in some of the countries
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 08-21-2026
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2025
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amex trouble

I’d definitely keep contacting Amex and document every suspicious notification.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 08-21-2026
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 15,400
Thanks: 2,171
Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,304 Posts
Activity: 95%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there
But you cant eat hotel room??
I dont know about eating in Vietnam,but I dont like shopping in Vietnames grocery store,beef is not common among Vietnamese ,I have seen 2 thin strips of beef treated with baking soda in the freezer.
Also some supermarkets (latino and Asian) shut off A/C at night and in the morning you see the floor is wet and the veggies limpy.
My advice if you travel in less developed country is to bring some Bactrim,GINGER ROOT,GARLIC cloves and do not drink their water.
A tourist was out in the desert with his guide and was bitten by a snake,the guide just chewed some garlic cloves and slapped it on his wound,it helps until they get back to the city.
The best place to buy beef is in an American supermarket,rice and spice in Middle Eastern market ,they have a large variety of Basmati rice from India,Pakistan,there is a Peacock brand where the rice is grown at the foot of the Himalaya with melt ice from the mountain.
Back to BTU,stir fry at high BTU kill all germs,bacteria and parasites,you know pork has to be cooked well,also lamb.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 08-22-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent006140 View Post
But you cant eat hotel room??
Typo? Or Amex correction?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-23-2026
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 11,763
Thanks: 2,266
Thanked 4,180 Times in 3,148 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Amex trouble

Speaking of dining abroad..
It's really hard to find a good hamburger in India.
I think for them it is a closely guarded secret or something.
Where the good burger joints are in their country, I mean.
Believe it or not, some people there even get mad at you if you ask them where to find a good burger.
I know beef is expensive.
But I don't understand why anyone would get defensive about who has the best burger in town.



__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-24-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Speaking of dining abroad..
It's really hard to find a good hamburger in India.
I think for them it is a closely guarded secret or something.
Where the good burger joints are in their country, I mean.
Believe it or not, some people there even get mad at you if you ask them where to find a good burger.
I know beef is expensive.
But I don't understand why anyone would get defensive about who has the best burger in town.



India is generally a Hindu background country...cows are revered so any mention of beef might bother many. Milk is drank but slaughter of cows for beef is generally frowned upon...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-24-2026
phaz0rz's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 11,763
Thanks: 2,266
Thanked 4,180 Times in 3,148 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (2)
Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Default Re: Amex trouble

lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-24-2026
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 17,509
Thanks: 370
Thanked 2,851 Times in 2,458 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 92%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Have you ever been to Russia? Hotel rooms are super cheap there
they prolly have a video of you changing too..... =D
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 08-25-2026
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 81,557
Thanks: 6,467
Thanked 9,496 Times in 8,769 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 85%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.
I was slow to notice that - well done sir
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 08-25-2026
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 15,400
Thanks: 2,171
Thanked 1,374 Times in 1,304 Posts
Activity: 95%
Longevity: 41%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Amex trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
lol yeah, I know. I was just playing around with agent's writing style.
I would not eat American food in foreign countries,pizza or burger or fried chicken.
In Cuba,they make pizza without cheese,because they dont have any.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amex 6% cashback agent006140 Everything Else 2 09-15-2020 08:11 PM
Amex Serve Dashawn PayPal Talk 2 07-05-2015 02:53 PM
Amex Serve Kelly441 Amazon 3 05-01-2014 03:57 PM
AMEX On PAYPAL dpapi95 PayPal Talk 6 07-17-2011 01:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Rotating Residential Proxies? Head to IPBurger for Residential Proxies
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts