eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Question about monetary exchanges/requests from friend to myself & back to friend? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/15583-question-about-monetary-exchanges-requests-friend-myself-back-friend.html)

waterproof 01-02-2010 10:00 PM

Question about monetary exchanges/requests from friend to myself & back to friend?

Hello again Forum friends!

It's been a while, but that's good news I guess because I'm STEALTHING very well, keeping a low key, and wishing for a lot of luck!

So here is my question:...

My scenerio is that I am ALL Stealth from Ebay to PP. My friend is has a 100%truly legitimate account with Ebay and PP.

Can they send me a "money request" as "goods" from their PP account to my Stealth PP account, perhaps once every 2-3 months for a small amount of $200-$300?

I would then have my friend transfer that money recieved from me to their own bank account and then give me cash in hand?

Would this work? And would their be any possibility of linkage, trouble for them or anything? Any and all feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks again!

waterproof =}-

username 01-02-2010 11:20 PM

Hard to say.... but anytime you make transfers to another account more than once, you run the risk of linkage....

face it. paypal suxx

ptristan88 01-06-2010 02:54 PM

I got a guy who I buy DVD's from and he uses one paypal email for everything. Several thousand a week goes into his account and when it's time for me to place an order with him he gives me specific instructions as to the Subject line in the paypal transfer. Apparently when there is a model number for a misc product inserted into the subject line it's ignored by paypal.

This doesn't mean to add in a note like "thanks for the stuff buddy!" but a emotionless line of text that describes a product or model. i.e.: "BJ77IM Red Model"

oompaloompa 01-06-2010 04:28 PM

cannot see why not, who would know it wasnt a regular order??

inverser 01-06-2010 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by waterproof (Post 117641)
Hello again Forum friends!

It's been a while, but that's good news I guess because I'm STEALTHING very well, keeping a low key, and wishing for a lot of luck!

So here is my question:...

My scenerio is that I am ALL Stealth from Ebay to PP. My friend is has a 100%truly legitimate account with Ebay and PP.

Can they send me a "money request" as "goods" from their PP account to my Stealth PP account, perhaps once every 2-3 months for a small amount of $200-$300?

I would then have my friend transfer that money recieved from me to their own bank account and then give me cash in hand?

Would this work? And would their be any possibility of linkage, trouble for them or anything? Any and all feedback would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks again!

waterproof =}-

It doesn't have to be a money request. It can be an invoice, for let's say, shipping? Your friend ships items for you, doesn't he? ;)

Just be very careful about logging into your accounts when you're at your friend's house. Same goes for your friend logging into his account when he's at your's.

gurusgrafx 01-06-2010 07:02 PM

I did this with two accounts for right at a year. They just shut both of them down last week or so, and seems only because one of my accounts had a buyer do a bank reversal so I'm assuming that an employee canned my accounts. I was doing $100-$300 from one to the other 3 times a week on avg. At Christmas I was doing it daily with no problems. kinda funny how it all works. I have nothing bad to say about the idea seeing as I rode it out for a year unmolested.

yaw1800 01-07-2010 02:47 AM

i do it as well.. i have 2 paypal accounts that are verified and about 3 unverified ones that i send invoices from. This deletes the risk of "dispute scrutiny" to my verified accounts. I do also use pt88's technique and it seems to work quite well to eliminate any suspicion.. i've been doing it since November with no problems yet, running anywhere from $80 to $500 weekly between the 2.