eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal money transfer problem? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/15790-paypal-money-transfer-problem.html)

decaljunkie 01-12-2010 02:14 PM

paypal money transfer problem?

i tried to transfer money from my new paypal account to my new ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account . i did this 2 days ago. and today i checked paypal to see if it cleared, it said it was complete. but when i went to my account there was no 500 dollars in the account. but paypal says it was complete. i had opened up a bank account at wells fargo and then used my step moms name. when i linked the bank to paypal. my paypal is limited, i confirmed my bank, but have not added a simons or a prepaid card to get my paypal unlimited. were did i go
wrong? my stealth ebay account is fine but im just wondering what happend to the $500 i transferred? why did it not show up in my bank account? heelllpppp.

hackteck 01-12-2010 02:55 PM

did the names on the accounts match? im not sure if wells fargo allows sends from different names i could be wrong

decaljunkie 01-12-2010 03:01 PM

i just called my bank, and they said they can only see what i see on the bank account, but it might still be in the process of transferring, because it has not been 3-4 business days.since i transferred the $500 . i did it on Sunday that just past. but i am kinda worried because when i checked the status of the transfer on paypal, it says completed. if i remember correct when it says complete in paypal, it means the funds are in the bank account, but im not to sure. and pending means it is still in the process. is this correct? please advise. thanks

decaljunkie 01-12-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackteck (Post 119128)
did the names on the accounts match? im not sure if wells fargo allows sends from different names i could be wrong

the names are different because i dident want ebay to link me with this paypal account. but i past the bank verification part. were they did the transfer test and deposited 2 small amounts of change. that went fine and i was able to see the tranfer in the same bank account. so it should work. i dont know if i am jumping the gun because it has not been 3-4 business days quite yet. but im just concened because it says complete in paypal. what does complete mean?

shoot2kill 01-12-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by decaljunkie (Post 119129)
i just called my bank, and they said they can only see what i see on the bank account, but it might still be in the process of transferring, because it has not been 3-4 business days.since i transferred the $500 . i did it on Sunday that just past. but i am kinda worried because when i checked the status of the transfer on paypal, it says completed. if i remember correct when it says complete in paypal, it means the funds are in the bank account, but im not to sure. and pending means it is still in the process. is this correct? please advise. thanks

It should be there tomorrow. PayPal transfer takes 2 business days to reach the bank account if you send before 4PM EST! Since you sent it on Sunday it processed Monday!

NZT 01-12-2010 05:06 PM

Dont worry when it says "complete" in paypal it will have gone out.

It takes about 3 days to register in your bank account as it has to be allocated.

It will turn up probably in 24 hours or maximum 48.

Lyda 01-12-2010 06:23 PM

Yea, don't worry, Happened to me before also. PayPal showed "complete" but nothing yet in my account.. It usually happens over the weekend. You should have this deposit hit your account tonight at midnight....

EmptyPockets 01-12-2010 06:30 PM

It will not show immediately as everyone stated, give your bank time to update their records and it will be there.

Happens to me everytime I transfer - no worries