eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Notification of Limited Account Access RXI065 help! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/15923-notification-limited-account-access-rxi065-help.html)

babysue 01-18-2010 12:04 AM

Notification of Limited Account Access RXI065 help!

Before I vertified my New PP account, I received a Email from Paypal!

Notification of Limited Account Access RXI065. I think it is all because I used VPN . However, they ask to provide additional information, But I cannot find any infomation about" limited account access" in my account.

My account is safe or not!! Help! thanks!

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding your account.

A recent review of your account determined that we require some additional information from you in order to provide you with secure service.

Case ID Number:

For your protection, we have limited access to your account until additional security measures can be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

To review your account and some or all of the information that PayPal used to make its decision to limit your account access, please visit the Resolution Center. If, after reviewing your account information, you seek further clarification regarding your account access, please contact PayPal by visiting the Help Center and clicking "Contact Us".

captainjack1980 01-18-2010 02:35 AM

Are you sure it's a genuine PP email?

CaptainJack

997turbo 01-18-2010 03:44 AM

It is.I met twince.RXI065 is 100% caused by IP address problems.You won't see any reslution details in paypal unless you verified it and put trasactions through eg.purchase or receive funds.On the first time you use this paypal account to purchase or receive funds paypal will reject it and show all the limitation lists up.If its a stealth paypal just waste it don't do anything anymore.

Dont waste money to use cheap public VPNs to do stealth paypal, it won't work.You must get a single IP VPN server.

RazvanDK 01-18-2010 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 997turbo (Post 120310)
It is.I met twince.RXI065 is 100% caused by IP address problems.You won't see any reslution details in paypal unless you verified it and put trasactions through eg.purchase or receive funds.On the first time you use this paypal account to purchase or receive funds paypal will reject it and show all the limitation lists up.If its a stealth paypal just waste it don't do anything anymore.

Dont waste money to use cheap public VPNs to do stealth paypal, it won't work.You must get a single IP VPN server.

I can confirm this,happened to me when i used a shared VPN pool,as soon as i sent some funds in the account it was frozen.After i got a unique dedicated Ip no such problems

vetus 01-18-2010 06:20 AM

Well if they are 'public' or 'shared' or 'recycled' vpn ip addresses then there is a great chance someone else has used them on pp already which is probably why this happened, make sure you rent a fixed static ip which has never been used and is assigned to you only and you'll be fine. email and ask the provider beforehand.

babysue 01-18-2010 10:35 AM

hey now I changed my Ip address and it is a unique IP.
Can I still use the account ?

thanks!

babysue 01-18-2010 10:58 AM

Can I still use this account .

or I have to change another one?!

Now I have a unique IP not VPN not Public or shared IP.

Thanks!

vetus 01-18-2010 10:59 AM

yes sure use it

997turbo 01-18-2010 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babysue (Post 120375)
Can I still use this account .

or I have to change another one?!

Now I have a unique IP not VPN not Public or shared IP.

Thanks!

If your got all the docs to lift the limitation try it.Call them up they will manually adjust your account to show you all the limitation detail.Its a easily removed one because you havent do any transactions.It will require 4 things for RXI065:

PHOTO ID
ADDRESS PROOF
CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD
CHANGE YOUR SECURITY QUESTIONS

Or maybe a confirm location.

slokor 01-18-2010 02:35 PM

By the way if the problem is your IP address (and it does look that way) you might wnat to consider using Dial up for your accounts since youre located in Canada. Get an unlimited long distance plan for $20 a month and a dial up service for another $5 per month and you can have multiple stealth accounts with multiple addresses in Canada and the US and youll always have a unique IP that matches the address for that stealth account.